#
Everton - West Ham
Man City - Southampton
Stoke - Liverpool

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can someone who knows more than me tell me about the Brighton/Palace rivalry?

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
But can Mo Salah do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?

Hughes has been playing Kevin Wimmer as his left most centre-half in a back three lately, and man is he awful. Salah should have no issue exploiting him if he plays. Happy that Spurs sold him.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
And here comes the winter schedule crunch.

Also, Salah will have no problems dealing with Wimmer. Have to imagine they'll roll Indi-Shawcross-Zouma as their backline

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Also I wouldn't be surprised if Salah is rested; he certainly could use it. I don't want him burnt out before the stretch or important CL/EL games.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Flukes at both ends of the pitch this is looking like Leicester from two seasons ago.

If Tottenham hadn't looked like dog crap for the past month I might just pass it off as bad luck since they are clearly playing much better than Leicester but it is starting to be concerning just how awful they've been in the EPL this year.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Flukes at both ends of the pitch this is looking like Leicester from two seasons ago.

If Tottenham hadn't looked like dog crap for the past month I might just pass it off as bad luck since they are clearly playing much better than Leicester but it is starting to be concerning just how awful they've been in the EPL this year.
No wonder. Eriksen has been a ghost of himself for 80% of the season. Wanyama's absence is notable too.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I must be watching a different game entirely. Leicester clearly the better side at the moment.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I must be watching a different game entirely. Leicester clearly the better side at the moment.

I missed the 1st 4 minutes but since then Leicester had the one "chance" that they scored and other than that have been 10 guys back with no control or threat at all.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Jesus that's two gimmees that they missed, Sissoko I understand but how did Alli not score?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think I commented on this before (a few weeks ago, when people were claiming Watford were playing better than Liverpool) but you could see this coming for Spurs. They've been punching above their play this season. Even against Liverpool aside from capitalizing on brutal defensive mistakes they didn't look great in the overall run of play.

They should still beat Leicester though. They're not very good.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You mean the player who bailed out Hugo on a sure goal?

I think Alli could have got it if Rose wasn't there but I was talking more about the Rose that has wasted three or four crosses where he had zero pressure from a Leicester player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad