PL - Round 13

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hopefully it's not just a decision by Klopp to give them some rest because of tight schedule, there's better games for that imo
I mean it’s not like it’s the most important game of the season so far or anything.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Embarrassing effort from everyone inlvolved in this game.

Spurs, WBA, ref, linesmen and the commentators have all been awful.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Are we going to pretend that Coutinho is not one of the first names on the team sheet when he is available?
Right and I think given effort and decisions in certain games, his phantom injuries and his tendency to fold atm there are better choices in tough games right now.

With our two best players out though I'm not sure I'm overly optimistic about the Chelsea game.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Right and I think given effort and decisions in certain games, his phantom injuries and his tendency to fold atm there are better choices in tough games right now.

With our two best players out though I'm not sure I'm overly optimistic about the Chelsea game.
I don’t know why Solanke is not on the bench if Firmino is not 100%

I don’t understand the team today. Do this against Stoke.

But AOC in Central midfield hype?

(Unless the go 442 which they might)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meh Klopp probably read this board and learnt that he had nothing to fear against big teams and needs to focus on lining up his best team against the smaller teams.

Reactions: All Might

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Even 4-4-2 leaving Coutinho and Moreno in after the last game is just insane to me. No accountability.

Klopp's decisions are wearing thin for me. Hope it works out but I also kind of want him punished for it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Even 4-4-2 leaving Coutinho and Moreno in after the last game is just insane to me. No accountability.
I thought they might go Milner at LB, but obviously they thought needed him at CM. Wijnaldum didn’t deserve to keep his place either and Can is banged up. Robertson hasn’t played since....I don’t know(?). Coutinho will play until he leaves in the summer.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wijnaldum was the only midfielder that deserved to keep his place and is by far our best midfielder in these high intensity games. Having him come out is just another extremely questionable decision. I'm generally a very optimistic and supportive fan but Klopp needs to give his head a shake. Though this isn't new...he's a very questionable gameday manager.

I don't actually have a problem with AOC and Studge coming in they've both looked bright but Coutinho and Moreno needed to have a seat. Robertson should have started.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I saw that.

Eriksen is their guy. If you shut down Eriksen that is your best chance of shutting down Tottenham

I think Eriksen is the most talented but too inconsistent in his effort to be considered the best player.

Kane has the talent and consistency for me.

i think at times Alli and Dembele can create offense if Eriksen is off, not sure there is another guy that consistently scores or is a threat if Kane is neutralized.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think Eriksen is the most talented but too inconsistent in his effort to be considered the best player.

Kane has the talent and consistency for me.

i think at times Alli and Dembele can create offense if Eriksen is off, not sure there is another guy that consistently scores or is a threat if Kane is neutralized.
I mean see what the Spurs fans think. I am going to stand by Eriksen here and not argue further.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Imagine Chelsea if they hadn't sold KdB, Lukaku, Salah and Matic. Good lord.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Imagine Chelsea if they hadn't sold KdB, Lukaku, Salah and Matic. Good lord.
If they don't have the money from some of those guys, they probably don't have others on the team though either, as their net spend the last few years isn't actually that high. KdB hurts the most in my opinion, that wasn't a smart move even at the time.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ox looks very bright. Feels like Gomez is getting better every game. Incredible for his age. Milner has been pretty poor though.

Reactions: Savant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad