GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 5

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Beautiful from Bale but just missing the finish. Damn. He doesn’t look match fit either.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wow what luck for Spurs with Newcastle and that goal which would never ever be repeatable. Winks should have smashed that dunno what he was thinking.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
If that was anyone on Liverpool I'm sure all we'd be hearing about is how that is "never ever repeatable", I'm sure. Just enjoy it.

Reactions: SSF

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Just watched through what i missed at 2x speed. Few points i have:

1. Davinson Sanchez has become so crap.

2. Considering how trigger-happy the refs are regarding penalties, how did Bale not get one when he was blatantly shoved?

3. Foul that lead to West Ham's third goal was absolute bullshit.

Reactions: Fro

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Crazy how Bale could have made all the headlines on that great skill move and open shot.
I think he was shoved at the end which was just enough to put him off the goal. Was a really nice move and run though. Crazy how something like that happens and then they go to the other end and score a ridiculous goal. Just the way it goes sometimes.

Reactions: robertmac43

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Just watched through what i missed at 2x speed. Few points i have:

1. Davinson Sanchez has become so crap.

2. Considering how trigger-happy the refs are regarding penalties, how did Bale not get one when he was blatantly shoved?

3. Foul that lead to West Ham's third goal was absolute bullshit.

2.) Because the league has decided that was long as a player gets a shot off you can basically do whatever you want to them after. It’s pretty stupid. Although in this case it would have been a super weak call.

3.) Aurier had a super loose touch and the WHU player got in front of him and then Aurier caught his leg a bit. That’s a pretty obvious foul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad