GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 18 - on borrowed time?

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Stupid by Robbo, can’t complain on it being a red. The frustrating part is Kane seems to play by a differen rule book

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I didn't see the Kane incident but between Salah's handball and this obvious red, I'm not sure how Red fans can say it's scandalous?

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I didn't see the Kane incident but between Salah's handball and this obvious red, I'm not sure how Red fans can say it's scandalous?
Because the Kane tackle was very obvious red, like hard to miss type of red.

Reactions: Power Man

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
My feed is like 10 minutes behind because Peacock keeps getting restarted.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Only reason this is likely close is Covid. But it is what it is
The officiating has completely ruined this game. On both sides, neither of them should be happy. Liverpool should be more unhappy but it’s a horrible performance. Ref should be in the championship next weekend

Reactions: gary69

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I honestly do NOT understand VAR.
Why Robbo was a red card but not Kane. I can't believe it. Now the commentors are praising the Premier League :laugh:

Now I expect Robo to missed a couple games too. Such a f***ing clown league that is.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think a draw is a fair result here. Spurs dominated early but Kane got away with a red worthy foul.
I mean if Kane is red carded, it’s not a draw. Liverpool definitely got screwed today.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The ref was poor but he wasn’t why Liverpool didn’t win. Their goalkeeper was poor, though I think some of that was defensive as well. The midfield was also completely pedestrian. Morton for a kid did ok, but they’re short 3 starters there, and it was completely disorganized. Keita gave the ball away for fun at times. Hell, in the first half, Morton was the best of the mediocre three.

If Fabinho or Henderson is available, I think the scoreline is not flattering for Spurs.

Reactions: Rob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad