Liverpool x Tottenham
West Ham x Crystal Palace

Thursday 17 December

Aston Villa x Burnley
Sheffield Utd x Man Utd

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Huge game for Brighton, picking up 3 points away to Fulham would bode amazing down the stretch.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Extremely surprised to see Giroud over Abraham, and also Havertz over Kovacic. Hopefully playing in midfield rather than wide will give Havertz a chance to get into a groove.

Never have I been more excited to see Pulisic on a teamsheet.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Extremely surprised to see Giroud over Abraham, and also Havertz over Kovacic. Hopefully playing in midfield rather than wide will give Havertz a chance to get into a groove.

Never have I been more excited to see Pulisic on a teamsheet.
I'm surprised with only rotating 1 player when we played on Saturday.

Reactions: gary69

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Yea, still with how crazy this schedule is I would have preferred a bit of rotation with Abraham starting, one of Gilmour/Jorginho in the midfield, etc.
If we beat Everton I think that would've happened, but Lampard is scared about starting the holidays with two losses on the bounce.

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Really wish we had a goal to show for it, but not a bad first half. I don't think I've ever heard a crossbar hit that loud.

Pulisic looks absolutely unbelievable, the chemistry he and Mount have is awesome. Havertz coming into it a bit more

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Really wish we had a goal to show for it, but not a bad first half. I don't think I've ever heard a crossbar hit that loud.

Pulisic looks absolutely unbelievable, the chemistry he and Mount have is awesome. Havertz coming into it a bit more
Agreed a goal would have been ideal. Decent half overall and better attacking movement in the final third.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Liam McHugh may as well just do all of these segments with a cactus placed on a chair opposite him. Tim Howard is such a knock-off.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
admittedly i don't watch much of non chelsea football unless it's a big game but i expected "more" from havertz after reading stuff i saw here

not sure what "more" is but "more"

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
that's the big beautiful frenchman right there

edit.. offside fk lmao

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Giroud!!

admittedly i don't watch much of non chelsea football unless it's a big game but i expected "more" from havertz after reading stuff i saw here

not sure what "more" is but "more"
Just like with Pulisic last year, I'm going to give him some time to get adjusted. He's had injuries, he missed a month due to COVID, and the change in teams/leagues is a big adjustment to begin with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad