Brentford x Leicester
West Ham x Tottenham
Man Utd x Liverpool

Carabao Cup Midweek

Reactions: Blender

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Hopefully Arsenal doesn't get embarrassed by Villa like they did last year. That would definitely be nice!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
My favorite highlight from last trip OT if we are doing videos (the music at the end makes it)

Last edited:
Reactions: robertmac43

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Time to play Aubameyang and Lacazette as a strike duo together again.

Reactions: S E P H

Say Hey Kid

War, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville made their Manchester United and Liverpool combined XI. Carragher left out Cristiano Ronaldo and Neville left out Bruno Fernandes. Are they both correct? :help:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville made their Manchester United and Liverpool combined XI. Carragher left out Cristiano Ronaldo and Neville left out Bruno Fernandes. Are they both correct? :help:

The big question would be who is a managing them. Ronaldo would be basically useless in a Klopp system because he doesn’t press at all.

Bruno would also be impacted a lot because they don’t have that typical hole in behind the #9 for him to operate in.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Oh great, Bruno is a doubt for the game....
100% he will play. United always do that tactic (have doubtful players) versus Liverpool.

As for LFC get ready for... Long ball, long ball, long ball!! I fully expect United to target Rashford all game with long ball behind TAA and/or between Matip and VVD.

LFC high line always expose them for that tactic and United is one of the best to exploit that strategy. I hope LFC are ready for it unlike against City and Atletico but for some reason I feel they will not.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
100% he will play. United always do that tactic (have doubtful players) versus Liverpool.

As for LFC get ready for... Long ball, long ball, long ball!! I fully expect United to target Rashford all game with long ball behind TAA and/or between Matip and VVD.

LFC high line always expose them for that tactic and United is one of the best to exploit that strategy. I hope LFC are ready for it unlike against City and Atletico but for some reason I feel they will not.

He was spotted limping after the Atalanta game and in training.

Rashford was subbed off due to a dead leg, it's not sure if he'll recover in time.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
That goal should stand. Konza pulls Laca more than the other way round

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Tasty start by Arsenal
Good tempo
Good intention
Need to maintain this
We've seen this before, need to capitalise before Villa inevitably get into the game

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Got the goal after a fantastic start, can’t wait for Arteta to park the bus for 70 minutes now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad