GWT: PL Matchweek 38: Season Finale, Finally

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
De Gea is just relatively complacent. It happens. Pepe Reina fell off a bit in his time at Liverpool. De Gea probably needed to make a move or have a number 2 that pushed him.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I've never seen Giroud run that quickly. So watching Leicester v United in the 2nd half I guess.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
West Ham the better team, Antonio should have put them ahead. Hoping for a win and Villa going down. Is there a bigger twat to talent ratio in the league than Jack Grealish? Overrated whiner. Had a good chance too and gave it an awful finish.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
West Ham the better team, Antonio should have put them ahead. Hoping for a win and Villa going down. Is there a bigger twat to talent ratio in the league than Jack Grealish? Overrated whiner. Had a good chance too and gave it an awful finish.

That would imply that he's untalented though, there are similarly obnoxious and insufferable players who aren't nearly as good as he is.

Reactions: Aladyyn and Blender

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
That would imply that he's untalented though, there are similarly obnoxious and insufferable players who aren't nearly as good as he is.
It implies his talent relative to how big a twat he is, is incredibly lacking. My take is he's at the top of that pyramid, but if you think there are other players that are less talented and bigger twats, I'm open to that discussion.

Good shout. Still giving it to Grealish.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don't really have faith in United to keep Leicester off the scoreboard. And since Chelsea looks pretty sure to win, I'd say United need a goal at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00