GWT: PL Matchweek 37

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
I just want Burnley down. I’m sick of them. I was willing to accept they were staying if it meant Everton going down. Cause that would be hilarious. But not at Leeds expense.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Pulisic sucks lol where’s that xenophobic rangers fan who loves pulisic

Pulisic does absolutely f*** all but then whines about not playing enough, total scrub

• Haha
Reactions: maclean

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I just want Burnley down. I’m sick of them. I was willing to accept they were staying if it meant Everton going down. Cause that would be hilarious. But not at Leeds expense.
My only metric for relegation is fan obnoxiousness, so either one of Leeds or Everton is fine by me. Definitely prefer Everton, though.

I think there's still a goal in this for Palace.

Eze tries to be way too cute way too often.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
But it’s fun
Everton fans be like

200.gif

Reactions: maclean

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
lmao blowing the whistle right at 97 minutes.

Everton wasted a solid 3 minutes of stoppage time with dead balls and Pickford faking an injury.

Just incredible how incompetent officials are and how much they award intentional time wasting.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It's pretty hilarious how the announcers are going on about this like it was some heroic story.

It's a club that should clearly be in the top half of the table needing a come from behind win in the second to last game to secure another season.

The season is an objective failure and Lampard has been a total trash manager, but hey feel good cause you didn't get relegate and don't make any changes. I'm sure it'll work out.

Reactions: Savant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad