GWT: PL Matchweek 35 & 36

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
For sure. I assume the fee would basically be used to buy him out of his deal, unless he’s voluntarily taking a pay cut just to play more than once every 10 games.
First off, sorry for the abysmal English on the last post...Multi-tasking is not my strong suit ...

It would be a good move for Lingard. He would play and the fans already love him from his loan spell.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I can recall Van Der Saar for Fulham , Cudicini for Chelsea and Speroni for Palace wearing hats. Thinking Schwarzer as well in his Boro days. Likely many more.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
If West Ham wins they're basically guaranteed safety. Would be 6 clear with at least a +11 in the GD, so baring some insane blowouts, they'd be safe.

Watford winning would almost assuredly get them safety. They'd also be 6 clear but their GD would only be something like +5 over Bournemouth so if they lost their last two and Bournemouth won, that could easily be overturned.

Watford's last who are against City/Arsenal, so there's a good chance they lose those two and could easily lose by multiple goals each.

Overall I'd say Villa and Bournemouth are rooting for West Ham to win, and to win convincingly. That would leave them only 3 back of Watford and the GD difference could easily be closed given the fixture the teams face.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Overall I'd say Villa and Bournemouth are rooting for West Ham to win, and to win convincingly. That would leave them only 3 back of Watford and the GD difference could easily be closed given the fixture the teams face.
Villa would likely be okay with a Watford win.

Leaves them needing a draw against Arsenal and a win against West Ham on the final day. I could see West Ham losing today and to Man U on Tuesday.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So I finally got to watch the highlights between KFC/Arsenal and Mane is a POS player as far as I am concerned. I want to respect this bloke, but he's entering Neymar territory of diving and going down easy all over the the pitch.

Reactions: Cassano

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Villa would likely be okay with a Watford win.

Leaves them needing a draw against Arsenal and a win against West Ham on the final day. I could see West Ham losing today and to Man U on Tuesday.

I think you’re much more likely betting on a win against a West Ham team that is playing for nothing than against one who has relegation on the line.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
So I finally got to watch the highlights between KFC/Arsenal and Mane is a POS player as far as I am concerned. I want to respect this bloke, but he's entering Neymar territory of diving and going down easy all over the the pitch.
Lost a lot of respect for him with his kick out challenge and then having audacity to get in Holdings face afterwards despite doing that.

Still a huge fan of him off the pitch with his hospital work for his home country.

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad