Mar 1, 2002
With a month to go, is anyone confident in saying they know:

1)Who will win?
2)Who will end up 4?

And if you are.......why?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ronaldo, Varane, McTominay all available this weekend. Scans revealed that Pogba's calf injury is so severe that his season is likely over.

Reactions: Rob

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
With a month to go, is anyone confident in saying they know:

1)Who will win?
2)Who will end up 4?

And if you are.......why?

1) Whoever doesn't drop any points. Right now I think probably Liverpool.

2) I still think Arsenal. Spurs are the most bipolar team in the league and United look like a team that can't wait to be relegated to the Championship so they can rebuild and gain some confidence.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
1)Who will win?
2)Who will end up 4?
I think City win out with their remaining prem games. They have an easier schedule in comparison to Liverpool.

For the top 4, I think it will come down to the rescheduled Spurs v Arsenal game which makes it especially stressful.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Quite interesting thing about the table right now is that the top 6 is actually the "Top 6". I feel like it's been a number of seasons since that was the case.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Quite interesting thing about the table right now is that the top 6 is actually the "Top 6". I feel like it's been a number of seasons since that was the case.

17/18 and 18/19 both finished that way. The first link I googled didn’t go back further than 17/18 and I didn’t want to check another link so not sure about before then.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think City win out with their remaining prem games. They have an easier schedule in comparison to Liverpool.

For the top 4, I think it will come down to the rescheduled Spurs v Arsenal game which makes it especially stressful.
I would be very surprised if City didn’t win out. Best chance is going to be the last game of the season, if it even lasts until then. Especially if West Ham make the Europa League final, they don’t play anyone else that is going to be able to hurt them.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I would be very surprised if City didn’t win out. Best chance is going to be the last game of the season, if it even lasts until then. Especially if West Ham make the Europa League final, they don’t play anyone else that is going to be able to hurt them.
Wolves generally play a solid game against City. May be an opportunity for points to drop in that postponed fixture. Other than that I think you are right, City likely wins out.

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Wolves generally play a solid game against City. May be an opportunity for points to drop in that postponed fixture. Other than that I think you are right, City likely wins out.
Ugh that reverse Wolves fixture was another game that the refs bailed them out. It’s hard enough to beat them when they don’t get all the breaks like they did this season.

Reactions: robertmac43

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
West Ham down to a single fit senior center back at the worst possible time. Not sure what they do, whether they elevate a U23 to start or shift Rice to CB. Think they pretty much have to do the former, can't take Rice out of midfield.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
West Ham down to a single fit senior center back at the worst possible time. Not sure what they do, whether they elevate a U23 to start or shift Rice to CB. Think they pretty much have to do the former, can't take Rice out of midfield.
If I learned anything from Liverpool 20-21, you are better off playing the youth CB there than moving a midfielder back there. Even if said midfielder is good at CB.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hopefully Chelsea reacts to the terrible performance against Arsenal and actually plays well.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

Either a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1

Pretty nuts that it’s basically the strongest squad they could put out there and there’s still only like 3 players I want starting next year

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The only way I see ManU getting 3 points is if Ronaldo plays like RONALDO.

They mentioned before the match that they only have 2 wins in their last 9 and they were both due to Ronaldo hat-tricks. He is literally the only reason they have any chance at 4th

Reactions: luiginb

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Hilarious defending Rafael Varane.

I like Nuno. Such a chaos player. Happy for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad