Watford X Chelsea

Sunday 3 November
Crystal Palace X Leicester
Everton X Tottenham

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Looks like Arsenal vs Wolverhampton and Man City vs Southampton are the televised 11am games.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Good. Proctoring SAT, so I don't mind if I miss it. I think Villa could give Liverpool trouble, but it's nice to see most of Liverpool's 11 having rested.

I would like to see Ox get a run with the starting lineup, but I doubt it.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Looks like Arsenal vs Wolverhampton and Man City vs Southampton are the televised 11am games.

That one was originally planned to air on Swedish TV but obnoxious Liverpool fans managed to make them change to the Liverpool game. Needless to say the Arsenal fans here aren't happy. Love it!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arsenal needs to grab three points this game. I know I have been on the sell Ozil train in the past, due to the fact that he doesn't play. But my goodness the guy needs to at least be in the team for this one. He may be inconsistent and sometimes non existent in big games, but he can definitely unlock weaker back lines.

Reactions: S E P H and AB13

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The announcer said “a match shrouded with controversy” as they were going to half. I have absolutely no idea what he’s taking about, there was nothing controversial in that first half.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The announcer said “a match shrouded with controversy” as they were going to half. I have absolutely no idea what he’s taking about, there was nothing controversial in that first half.
That the flow of the game was about even? :sarcasm:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United have been much better since the Lingard sub, although it’s hardly been related to him. They just started actually playing with intensity.

Still haven’t generated a solid chance, but at least they looked like it might be possible.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Shite all over the pitch. Pereira wasted 2 good moments in the first 15 minutes when United were on top. Then did nothing. McTom not up to his recent level and Fred was Fred.

Williams should be backup LB ahead of Young. Their goal was shocking defending. Really poor by AWB but he was covering for Lindelof, Young all over the place too.

Ole took too long to change things, could've moved Rashford inside with Martial, James to the left, Greenwood right. Mata on instead of Lingard.

Knew it would be tough playing away Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday but still not good enough.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Alzate with an absolute gorgeous chance to put the Albion up but could not convert. So smooth he is!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Atkinson robs LFC again. PL Refs in the VAR box don’t want to over turn each other. It’s ridiculous.

If Villa was a goal (it was) Firmino has a goal.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Is there a better striker in the world than Aubameyang? Can’t think of one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad