PL Matchweek 10

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
They lack creativity with Couthinho, Mane, and Lallana out. Milner should have taken it.

There is so much wrong with how Liverpool attack besides the lack of creativity. I mean Hendo, Milner and Wijnaldum doesn't exactly scream skill and creativity. No movement trying to find or open up space whatsoever, pass is always the safe option to your buddy next to you. It's so frustrating to watch and it has been the same ever since Klopp took over. I don't know if handball is a thing over in North America. But that is what Liverpool attacking looks like

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Wow if you are Hudedersfield why did you just give up at halftime?

Could have been an easy draw or likely a win and instead they just choose to lay down.

Really odd choice from them.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Looks like Pep was right about the Harry Kane team comments so far. 2 straight losses without him. Genius.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Far from convincing. And I feel that the game was quite poorly reffed. Players on both teams should have had more yellow cards/warnings.

I’d say poorly reffed is a fair description. I don’t think it was biased, just overall poor.

I’d say it was a fairly deserved result. United generated several solid chances in the second half, including Lukakus post, Spurs really only had the Alli chance. Although a draw also wouldn’t have been an unfair result.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
United lose to Huddersfield then best Tottenham. Liverpool gift Spurs a win then dominate Huddersfield. You could see in the run of play in a few games already that Spurs are not as good as their results have been. But they're a strong team and in a really good groove. Wonder if that'll turn.

Also I would have thought Lacazette would score against Swansea. Nice to see Firmino add to his tally.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Wow if you are Hudedersfield why did you just give up at halftime?

Could have been an easy draw or likely a win and instead they just choose to lay down.

Really odd choice from them.

Or it’s just Liverpool was the better team all morning, and they finally broke down there anti football tactics

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Also really happy for Sturridge. Hopefully he can start scoring regularly again.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Or it’s just Liverpool was the better team all morning, and they finally broke down there anti football tactics

I didn’t watch any of the game, but the stats hear this out. 75% possession
16 shots vs 1
8 on target vs 0
9 corners vs 2

That’s about as dominant a stat line you’ll ever see in the epl

Reactions: hersky77

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017

I watched big parts of the game, Liverpool was their usual dogcrap team out there.

Huddersfield just quit in the 2nd half.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I didn't watch the match, but if the second half went the way I assume it did, maybe just maybe this is the week Bilic gets canned.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
The Liverpool-Huddersfiled game, I thought that was pretty clear.

Again I have no clue what game you were watching if you thought Liverpool was bad this game.

Huddersfield barley touched the ball all game.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Since I have to hear every weekend about how Liverpool keeps getting scored on by offside goals, I see it is awfully quiet on Sturridge's offside goal. Additionally, a top 10 RW doesn't miss penalties like Salah did today.

Arsenal got three points and moved in the top 4, but man was it a pathetic display. The defence in this back line of three is laughably bad.

Mikkitarja still AWOL...
Don't let BuDi fans see this, every player who comes from Germany is Ronaldo Lima 2.0 as we've been told...

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Messi has missed worse penalties. Guess he's not a top 10 player either.

Not that I'm 100% sold on Salah but it's not like RW is particularly deep. If you can name 10 better RWs than Salah I'll be surprised.

Also the attempted trolling from one particularly salty poster is laughable at best. :laugh:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Messi has missed worse penalties. Guess he's not a top 10 player either.

Not that I'm 100% sold on Salah but it's not like RW is particularly deep. If you can name 10 better RWs than Salah I'll be surprised.

Also the attempted trolling from one particularly salty poster is laughable at best. :laugh:
That's quite the reach, of course Messi misses penalties. But he doesn't need 10 chances per game to score, he tend to score on his second or even first chance of the game. That's the difference between a world class player and a Egyptian Danny Welbeck. Think about it, if Salah was just 10% slower, he would a Serie B player.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00