GWT: PL Matchweek “26”

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Based on me overreacting on the fact that all other top EPL teams are underperforming lately with the exception of United barely getting results.
That is a more fair way to put it. I think with the inconsistency everyone has shown outside of the top 2 (and I guess Wolves), it is just too hard to call anyone an obvious favourite.

Still lots of games to go!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
WHAT AN EFFORT FROM THIS TEAM!!!

The fight throughout the entire game was amazing! Something we have not seen in a while. No one hung their heads, they just kept going! Nice to see both Pepe and Laca score, 2 guys that could use some confidence!

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Arsenal is now tied with Chelsea for third in the EPL with wins and has a game in hand on Chelsea. Chelsea has much fewer losses, but Arsenal winning its game in hand will have it 2 points off of Chelsea. Chelsea does have a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way, but are still in three other competitions (albeit one ending this weekend).

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Arsenal is now tied with Chelsea for third in the EPL with wins and has a game in hand on Chelsea. Chelsea has much fewer losses, but Arsenal winning its game in hand will have it 2 points off of Chelsea. Chelsea does have a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way, but are still in three other competitions (albeit one ending this weekend).
Can’t watch Chelsea with eyes and think they are a better team for now. Would argue Chelsea are a worse technical team at least.

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea have never been relegated from the PL. This post has nothing to do with the First Division.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
You can’t watch Pepe and tell me he doesn’t deserve to start games
But where though? #9? Winger? I had some harsh things to say about Pepe in the past, but I really truly want him to start, however, he can't start over Martinelli and Saka at this moment.

I missed the match though because NBC rather show reruns of CIA or Law & Order for the day time when you had an effin' live sporting event take place at the same damn time. I am so infuriated at this Peacock rubbish not because NBC decided to make a streaming service, but for taking matches which were already on the telly and put them purposely behind a paywall so you are forced to download the app, buy cable, or buy their service. That's some EA and Activision level shady stuff right there.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
But where though? #9? Winger? I had some harsh things to say about Pepe in the past, but I really truly want him to start, however, he can't start over Martinelli and Saka at this moment.

I missed the match though because NBC rather show reruns of CIA or Law & Order for the day time when you had an effin' live sporting event take place at the same damn time. I am so infuriated at this Peacock rubbish not because NBC decided to make a streaming service, but for taking matches which were already on the telly and put them purposely behind a paywall so you are forced to download the app, buy cable, or buy their service. That's some EA and Activision level shady stuff right there.
I would play Pepe/ESR on one wing and Saka on the other. Right now.

Reactions: S E P H

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Martinelli at CF. I do not know how you guys feel about not starting Lacazette, but I am okay with it.

Laca should only be playing against opponents where we could use his fighting spirit. Games we are supposed to dominate he should not start. Martinelli at CF is fine cause we need to fit in ESR. Our topscorer can’t be a benchplayer.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Laca should only be playing against opponents where we could use his fighting spirit. Games we are supposed to dominate he should not start. Martinelli at CF is fine cause we need to fit in ESR. Our topscorer can’t be a benchplayer.

Yeah, exactly.

Martinelli
ESR - Odegaard - Saka

Would be my default front-4. Lacazette can sub for any of them and you reconfigure the rest. Lacazette can also start when needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00