GWT: PL Matchday 3

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I was very excited for the new season, because Spurs played like **** in the tail-end of last season. I thought it was largely because of injuries, fatigue and the deep CL run. All they would need is the summer break to look better again.

But somehow they are playing even more ****. My disappointment level is off the charts.

I think the CL loss got to them. I just don't see a very hungry team right now. Though I will give them credit for getting the draw vs City

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I think the CL loss got to them. I just don't see a very hungry team right now. Though I will give them credit for getting the draw vs City
they were shit before that. Their CL run was a fluke. They are not as good as people are making them out to be.

They had an exceptional team in 2016-17, but have nothing to show for it.

Reactions: AB13

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Without scrolling back, did United fans feel any type of way about James celebrating his equalizer rather than going and picking the ball out of the net?
EDFqi7RXUAIl8Gl

Just saw this picture. James celebrating his equalizer vs. Palace while his teammates get the ball and have to remind him that he plays for a big club and should get the game going again. That's a good lesson for a young player.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
EDFqi7RXUAIl8Gl

Just saw this picture. James celebrating his equalizer vs. Palace while his teammates get the ball and have to remind him that he plays for a big club and should get the game going again. That's a good lesson for a young player.

As long as he's not taunting opposing clubs celebrating, I'm never going to complain about this. He's a 21 year old kid overcome with joy.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Ironically it cost them.

Not really. The 2nd goal went in at 92:10 and there was going to be 5 minutes of stoppage time. Final whistle actually blew at 95:36.

So unless James was gonna celebrate for more than 4 minutes and the ref wasn't going to add anything back on for it, it didn't end up costing them anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad