GWT: PL Match Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not sure what you guys' are expecting here, no manager...besides...well, Mourinho...will come out and bash a player on a public platform.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I mean it's related to it and one of the recent posts wasn't even from an Arsenal/Spurs fan. If you don't want to discuss that stuff just ignore it and move on.

Going to make thread really short thread if you ignore them all... They derails threads and I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so, so I made a thread for them keep it there.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Tottenham training ground
HjsF9e7.gif

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Because they don't overtake the threads.

They speak a lot about their games too. Simply discussing teams isn't overtaking at all and I don't see why we should limit what should be discussed in a thread about such a broad topic. I really don't see why "derailing" threads is a problem either to be honest, don't get hung up on other people doing it.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
They speak a lot about their games too. Simply discussing teams isn't overtaking at all and I don't see why we should limit what should be discussed in a thread about such a broad topic. I really don't see why "derailing" threads is a problem at all either to be honest, don't care if other people do it.

Emphasis on games. With Spurs and Arsenal fans it never stays on games, you'll be back to comparing what ever the hell you can come up with, trying to make you team look better than the other, except in the end it will have nothing to do with the most recent game.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Emphasis on games. With Spurs and Arsenal fans it never stays on games, you'll be back to comparing what ever the hell you can come up with, trying to make you team look better than the other, except in the end it will have nothing to do with the most recent game.

It is a PL matchweek thread. Discussing player progress, comparing the teams and how the teams future look after the game is an interesting and relevant discussion, doesn't really matter if things aren't on topic either.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It is a PL matchweek thread. Discussing player progress, comparing the teams and how the teams future look after the game is an interesting and relevant discussion, doesn't really matter if things aren't on topic either.

Yes but it always escalates into something the GWTs are not meant for.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Ironically, Jussi is the one derailing the thread, because apparently there was much more match discussion to be had this week. Seriously, the only thing more annoying than some of the Arsenal/Spurs talk at times is the people complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln