Sunday November 24th
Sheff United v Man United

Monday November 25th
Aston Villa v Newcastle

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Atkinson has the City vs Chelsea game. Have to think that would have been Oliver if Pep kept his cool.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Atkinson has the City vs Chelsea game. Have to think that would have been Oliver if Pep kept his cool.

They don't usually give an official the same team in back to back weeks.

At quick glance it doesn't look like any official has refereed two back to back games for a single club.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They don't usually give an official the same team in back to back weeks.

At quick glance it doesn't look like any official has refereed two back to back games for a single club.
That’s interesting. Oliver is the only good ref in the league. You would think they would try to put him on the most important game regardless.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Atkinson is the worst referee in the EPL.
I don’t think he is the worst. Moss is the worst because he can’t run. Atkinson is bad and he tends to favor the home team. I wouldn’t be surprised if City vs Chelsea yielded more goals than the LFC vs City game before the break.

Palace isn’t going to be a fun one for Liverpool and they have Friend who is lousy too.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
That’s interesting. Oliver is the only good ref in the league. You would think they would try to put him on the most important game regardless.

"Most important game" isn't really an adequate metric and it's all relative. Teams competing against relegation are not going to find City-Chelsea the most important game.

The rule or practice is likely there to help eliminate any reasonable apprehension of bias.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Battle some of the two worst formed clubs in the EPL this weekend with West Ham vs Spurs. :sarcasm:

Of course you can add Arsenal and Soton to that list.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This game just became a whole lot more interesting. How will the Spurs players respond ?
I think short term it’s a good thing for them. The fish was rotting from the head. That being said Tottenham is going to need to do some turnover as well. Does Jose play out his contract? We will see

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

Ndombele and Vertonghen are out.

Dier starting is very expected, however I never thought he'd start Winks over Sissoko. Winks will get much more freedom when Dier is the one anchoring the midfield thankfully.

Sessegnon should be on that bench IMO.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Could see that one coming, they were getting really close on the plays before.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Good half.

Something that really grinds my gears though is how nine times out of ten Eric Dier is further up the pitch than Harry Winks. I'm not sure if he is instructed to do so or if he is just completely daft. Can't understand it for the life of me.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Feeling this....feeling this.....

It's hilarious that if they win by 3, Spurs will be in 5th. I know it's just for a few hours, but it's crazy that one win can jump you 10 spots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad