GWT: PL Gameweek 13

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Also, when used properly he is close to world class. During the title winning season under Conte he was the best CB in the EPL by a country mile. He's been on the whole solid this season, although Rudiger has been better. Yesterday was bad though.

EDIT: I'm also gonna give the benefit of the doubt and cut some slack for the Harry Kane goal. I gotta think he thought it would be easier for Kepa if he got out of the way of it. He definitely might have been concerned that it would take a weird deflection off of him, which could make it a far more difficult chance than a soft shot near the middle of the goal would be, and so he moved for that reason. Unfortunately, Kepa was preparing for the deflection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blender

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Liverpool will be close to City all season if performances stay similar to that. Watford did absolutely nothing. The way Liverpool has sacrificed some attack for better team defending could lead to the season turning out very well.
It's still going to be a bit of a struggle if the front 3 isn't playing like they can/should.

I know there's been some fuss about Firmino, but he's had to adapt. Teams were smothering him and keeping him from touching the ball, but he should still improve as the season goes.

Big match this weekend as the derby always is.

Wish someone would give Liverpool some help in their chase of City, but it is what it is.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Think I saw the other day that at its current pace, Liverpool will beat 2004-05 Chelsea, which would still be a record if not for Pep's City.

In other words, Liverpool is having a historically good season but City is just that crazy.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Kickoff of tonight's match was delayed because the referee assessor collapsed in the tunnel.

Can only imagine the outcome if it had been Jon Moss and not Antony Taylor officiating tonight.

I only joke because he left for hospital conscious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad