Pre-Game Talk: PK Subban Homecoming Montreal vs Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Same reason Koivu had his night after retirement.
Subban played 6 seasons for the Habs . Koivu, how many ?

I used to like Subban very much, then he became a diva.
He wasn't playing with his linemates, neither for the team . It was for his self appreciation, "look how i am good " .

I know he has some real highlights were he was troumendous, but the souvenir i get from him is when he was keeping the puck, going to the center of the ice, an then was going back to his own zone, while the other 4 players were looking stupid , waiting him at the blue line

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
but the souvenir i get from him is when he was keeping the puck, going to the center of the ice, an then was going back to his own zone, while the other 4 players were looking stupid , waiting him at the blue line

You mean like our current PP?

:o

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
I have to say how convenient that Gallagher is suddenly injured just in time for Subban night. Man his saltiness over P.K was so cringy no wonder he was Bergevin’s favourite :laugh:

Precisely On Schedule Right On Schedule GIF - Precisely On Schedule Right  On Schedule Right On Time - Discover & Share GIFs

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
I have to say how convenient that Gallagher is suddenly injured just in time for Subban night. Man his saltiness over P.K was so cringy no wonder he was Bergevin’s favourite :laugh:
The homage is from the Habs and the Predators, no ?
I guess that Gallagher is going to be the one to give him a big painting that describes Subban very well...
SCOPE.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad