PK crashes street hockey and takes shots on 8yo goalie.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Omg... would Subban stop being an ass and respect that these kids wanted to play a quiet game of road hockey. Subban is so classless.

:sarcasm:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
For his few faults that some like to harp on, I think this guy is a truly a great person who loves the sport, the team and the city.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
For his few faults that some like to harp on, I think this guy is a truly a great person who loves the sport, the team and the city.

yeah but he wants SO hard that all his good actions be noticed by everyone that this seems to me like another play for the captaincy as trying to "look like the little people" as it were...

Will he still do that when another player is named Captain??:shakehead

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
yeah but he wants SO hard that all his good actions be noticed by everyone that this seems to me like another play for the captaincy as trying to "look like the little people" as it were...

Ah yes PK had an ulterior motive to doing this. Instead of it being a spur of a moment thing to make some kids happy. Can PK do anything without it being questioned as to why he did it?

What if he buys a lodge next season in the Bell Center and brings in kids from the Children's Hospital or under privileged youth to watch a hockey games and cheer their favorite team? He must be doing it to say "Hey look at me! I do good. I should be Captain!"

Get over yourself and grow up.

MaxLacoste

Jun 26, 2012
Montreal

No one wears flip flop AND has motive.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Sad part is this should happen more often. when i was growing up in the West Island with big street hockey games, often Mats Naslund used to come and join. Occasionally Rick Green, Brian Skudland and Mike McPhee would stop for a couple of shots. This was par for the course. Tony proudfoot would join in all the time.

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015
I wonder if Don Cherry has broken down the video of PK's shots yet, telling us how bad a decision it is to do whatever he did, then reference Bobby Orr in a completely unrelated way to what he is referencing

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
He's really a great guy, but all everyone else sees is "Subban ruins kid's fun by showing off and taking clap bombs at 8yo kid".

Haha! I busted out laughing. You know this is how some people will see it. The guy can't please anyone it seems. I think he is great for the sport.

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
This must have been cool for the kid. Hell, in the mid 80's we had a friend who used to have out of town Hull Olympiques players stay at his place for the duration of the season. We got to play ball/ice hockey with Luc Robitaille, Steve Averill, Benoit Brunet and others from time to time and we were pretty impressed even if we were only 3 or 4 years younger than they were for the most part. I remember Robitaille playing nets with next to no equipment and Steve Averill taking slapshots at him with those hard plastic orange balls...

I can only imagine what it was like for the kid to have Subban crash his ball hockey game! Good on Subban to have done that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad