PK as a top ten bachelor of the NHL

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
Eller's so awkward haha

That's part of his charm :laugh:

But seriously Prust was funny but Tokarski too, Tokarski really let him have it with that comment :laugh:

PK's girlfriend will probably not be happy about this. Or just laugh it off, which she seems good at doing

OK I know he and Price have a bit of a bromance, but referring to him as the girlfriend? That's pretty low man ;)

68*

Phoque I thought Weaver was Cammalleri at the start of the clip because my brain is so tired.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
A female friend of mine lived in Bellville and was part of the party scene around the Bulls. Let's put it this way, PK is a legend with the ladies in that neck of the woods.
Yeah I worked with a girl who dated one of his teammates and he was quite the sought after individual apparently lol.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Always kinda assumed PK was gay.

I ACTUALLY caught the same vibes you did, but apparently not.

Not that it matters any at all. I think it's because he's a bachelor and it would make more sense if he had someone because at this point he must need to hire body double to keep the sea of girls away from him.

Maybe he's just picky.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
No idea why an NHL player wouldn't until after his career is over before getting seriously involved with someone. It's not like 35 is old To start a family and all...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad