OT: Pittsburgher Thread: Here We Go Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Not in the playoffs? :laugh: Didn't you freak out on OSU fans for being arrogant. At least we have a national championship in the last 3 years. :laugh:

Living and working in state college, his posts remind me of someone that rocks the "409" and paw print stickers on his car...maybe even a PSU vanity plate...while shouting "we are" for no reason.

Just be a fan. Not a ******* fan, haha.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
This is a worthless bowl game...... I do agree with that. Nothing more than an exhibition game as your reward for winning one of the top 2 conferences.

Oh well. Farts

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
The one thing you look for in a QB is pocket awareness. McSorely lacks in so many areas, but boy does the kid read the pocket.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I'm surprised they have scored this many points. The field is terrible.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I disagree that non-playoff bowl games are meaningless. These kind of things are sexy for players being recruited. For instance, PSU's coaches could build a pitch around the fact that the team spent a week in winter this year vacationing in paradise leading up to a high profile game in a legendary venue on national television.

Also, it makes a **** load of money and this is a business (though the NCAA tries to deny it).

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
That number 12 on PSU's defense reminds me of cockrell. Awful and always getting beat.

And just like that. PSU's secondary blowing it. They're really bad

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
You gotta try to make a play on the ball buddy. Not just wait for it to fall in your lap.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fun game no matter what happens. Two teams just having some fun. Some seriously stupid football, though. These are 2 teams that can beat anyone and wouldn't shock me if they lost to anyone on a given night. Some dumb stuff. Some great stuff. A little bit of everything.

Great drama.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Game

PSU has some work to do on defense. It was a pitiful showing for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad