OT: Pittsburgher Thread - AFC North Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
2nd half team doing 2nd half things. I'm flipping around. Pretty decent game, just absolutely worth nothing.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Barkley is an absolute beast. No Barkley and this game is a walk for USC.

He'll play one more year and go pro.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I try not to be biased. The committee crapped the bed not having this offense in the playoffs. Again, each member should be fired along with Commissioner Delaney.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I try not to be biased. The committee crapped the bed not having this offense in the playoffs. Again, each member should be fired along with Commissioner Delaney.

see, if you just disagreed, people could take you seriously with this argument. But really? Fired for picking the team with a better record? Come on now :laugh:

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
see, if you just disagreed, people could take you seriously with this argument. But really? Fired for picking the team with a better record? Come on now :laugh:

Sorry dude, but I'm going by their own criteria. Before THIS year, the main things they looked at was conference champions and OOC scheduling. AND HOT teams at the end of the season.

There wasn't a HOTTER team than PSU.

Kisses to you macho

EDIT for HEAD TO HEAD

All of these criteria, the Committee ignored. They blow.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Sorry dude, but I'm going by their own criteria. Before THIS year, the main things they looked at was conference champions and OOC scheduling. AND HOT teams at the end of the season.

There wasn't a HOTTER team than PSU.

Kisses to you macho

EDIT for HEAD TO HEAD

All of these criteria, the Committee ignored. They blow.

disagreeing is fine. Honestly, I mostly agree with you. But man are you going overboard with it.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Hey everybody, Pitt fans included, who are we?

WE ARE

And before you give me your "42-39" bs - please stay in your lane and realize your program hasn't had a year this good since close to the last time the Flyers won the cup. Let that settle in.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Godwin is another awesome talent. PSU has had some decent backs and receivers recently.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hey everybody, Pitt fans included, who are we?

WE ARE

And before you give me your "42-39" bs - please stay in your lane and realize your program hasn't had a year this good since close to the last time the Flyers won the cup. Let that settle in.

Not in the playoffs? :laugh: Didn't you freak out on OSU fans for being arrogant. At least we have a national championship in the last 3 years. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad