Not open for further replies.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
No volunteer for today's GDT
tumblr_m7ad8yOpAF1rah1a5o1_500.jpg

So guess who's coming to Montreal... Yeah THESE guys.

Price in net for the Habs. No official news about Bournival.

Go Habs Go

Last edited:

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
After squeezing out a win, I have a feeling were going to bring our A game. Price is rested and hes going to be pumped now that he should have some goal support. I think Emelins return has really improved everything about our defense, and I think we can contain Crosby enough to win.

Ill say 3-2 Habs in OT.

Pacioretty
Gionta
Gallagher (OT)

Malkin
Dupuis

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I was watching the Isles-Pens game last night after the Habs win (love DVR)... Man both teams were pretty bad in their own zone.

If I am MT I want Patches against Englend, the guy is not fast and his pivot is slow.

We attack their blueline with speed we will have them realing.

Habs 5
Pens 2

Patches (2)
Galchenyuk
Subban
Bierie

Pens

Crosby (2)

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Pittsburgh Montreal games are usually among the best every year. I'm looking forward to this one. Too bad we're playing the 2nd of a back to back though. Then again, I think Pittsburgh is too so that helps.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Pittsburgh Montreal games are usually among the best every year. I'm looking forward to this one. Too bad we're playing the 2nd of a back to back though. Then again, I think Pittsburgh is too so that helps.

Yep, Pens played the Islanders last night so it's even

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008

Yes Pitts played yesterday against the Isles also so no excuses.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The good thing is both teams played, both teams had to travel late. Emelin is playing well and is still rounding into form. Bouillon will play and is rested.
DD and his line are playing with confidence. Very happy for David.
Price has never been better.
Habs will be competitive in this game.

Analyzer*

We only gotta shut down two of the best players in the world.

No biggie...

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 26 min
#canadiens Michael Bournival should be in the warm up tonight. If he is, we'll know after if he can play vs #penguins

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Do players still take cortisone shots? Back in the day players would take some cortisone, a shot of whiskey and a slap on the ass and be good to go. Bournival would have the next four days to rest before he has to play again.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 26 min
#canadiens Michael Bournival should be in the warm up tonight. If he is, we'll know after if he can play vs #penguins

Unlike several Habs who practise the art of shotblocking, Bournival did not sport protective foot and ankle equipment, which would likely have cushioned the blow he took. Hopefully, he won't need extra days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad