GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philly Flyers in an all out Jack Johnson affair!

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I couldn't do it and I really appreciate the people that do, but...checking the sign-up sheet it's supposed to be ColePens...and he isn't known for failing us. Must be working on something special.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I couldn't do it and I really appreciate the people that do, but...checking the sign-up sheet it's supposed to be ColePens...and he isn't known for failing us. Must be working on something special.

He's having trouble pulling on his skinny jeans and can't get to a computer.

giphy.gif

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am bummed that lLaff is sitting, I think he is probably better player than at least four forwards that playing tonight, I have zero hopes for Galchenyuk. so if we get anything from him it already exceeds my expectations...

just heard Flyers are something like 14 and 4 at PPG, that sucks

Reactions: Andy99

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
The Flyers from the city of brotherly love, or as the great Bill Burr refers to it: “a one bridge havin piece of shit city.

It’s Be cool if Spider-man becomes a big player in this rivalry.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
I am bummed that lLaff is sitting, I think he is probably better player than at least four forwards that playing tonight, I have zero hopes for Galchenyuk. so if we get anything from him it already exceeds my expectations...

just heard Flyers are something like 14 and 4 at PPG, that sucks

Name the players

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Freaking Rupper is blowing my mind. Last night he had a glorious beard. He must have shaved this morning. Seeing back to back live is driving me nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad