Pittsburgh Penguins on Twitter

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Some guy just took his old handle. The one in your link used to be Bennett's actual handle but he deleted it. Since no one had it, someone else took it over.

After a brief investigation (and by that I mean scrolling down the page), it would appear to be a young girl named "Hannah" who took over Beau's twitter.

humie. ‏@tylerseguin92
Welcome to the "steal a players username after they deactivate for a month" club Hannah <3 #sorrybeau #sorrytyler @beaubennett78
https://twitter.com/tylerseguin92/status/412321658708709378

Kids are weird.

Kesid

The House of Penguin
Aug 25, 2005
After a brief investigation (and by that I mean scrolling down the page), it would appear to be a young girl named "Hannah" who took over Beau's twitter.

humie. ‏@tylerseguin92
Welcome to the "steal a players username after they deactivate for a month" club Hannah <3 #sorrybeau #sorrytyler @beaubennett78
https://twitter.com/tylerseguin92/status/412321658708709378

Kids are weird.

I think someone should called her a joke too:laugh:.

humie. ‏@tylerseguin92 19h
CROSBY CALLED NAZEM KADRI "A F------- JOKE" OMFG im feeling things right now I didnt know I can feel

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Brian Gibbons ‏@Bgibb99 2h
Hey @Du24theboyz make sure the house is clean when I get back Tonight #wouldyou pic.twitter.com/xPmsNurXJY

Bf-tg8HIAAAhEl-.jpg

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Not tweeted by Geno himself but still funny...

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins Feb 7
Evgeni Malkin speaks out on the Olympics and linemate James Neal: "He's going on vacation and I'm still working."

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
Are there any credible media that are worth following that cover the Pens?

Rossi is awful, Anderson makes it seem like I know more of what is happening with the team all of 2000km away, and Rorabaugh has too many tweets for such little substance.

Yohe and Molinari seem decent, and I like Dana Heinze but I was wondering if there were other people covering the team that stand out and do a respectable job... you know, can never have too much of the Pens on the timeline haha

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
Are there any credible media that are worth following that cover the Pens?

Rossi is awful, Anderson makes it seem like I know more of what is happening with the team all of 2000km away, and Rorabaugh has too many tweets for such little substance.

Yohe and Molinari seem decent, and I like Dana Heinze but I was wondering if there were other people covering the team that stand out and do a respectable job... you know, can never have too much of the Pens on the timeline haha

@jmarshfof - Faceoff-Factor.com, writer for the Trib blog
@IanAltenbaugh - Pens writer for Hockey's Future
@SeanConPM - Pittsburgh Magazine

not quite the level of beat-writers but they bring some measure of substance and are affiliated with organizations that are more legitimate than blogs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad