GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins GDT Signup Thread 2020/21:"Empire Strikes Back Against Covid" First round Added

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I haven't made a GDT in ages, what are people using to make the lineups? Is there a jersey generator or something online?

You can copy and paste each image from Team Line Combinations - Daily Faceoff use the loading feature above.

Guentzel-Jake.png

And if you need info rather quickly @ me. I don't sit here in this thread and don't always look at it right away everyday or sometimes at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: HandshakeLine

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
You can copy and paste each image from Team Line Combinations - Daily Faceoff use the loading feature above.

Guentzel-Jake.png

And if you need info rather quickly @ me. I don't sit here in this thread and don't always look at it right away everyday or sometimes at all.

Ain't no worries my man. I just stole your shit. :laugh: But thanks for your help, it is definitely appreciated.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hi folks, I’ll take March 20th if it’s still available. I have one from I used for HF Canucks that I think you might enjoy, even if it is recycled.
View attachment 408243

All set...:thumbu:

Welcome back!

@Ginger Papa I checked the GDT out....Can we keep it to 2 posts? The OP and the first post? That's a lot of scrolling to get through 4 with that much content.

You just need the essentials and link the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad