Post-Game Talk: Pittsburgh Penguins at New York Rangers 11/11/14 (POLL ADDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
1)Tanner Glass
2)Tanner Glass
3)Tanner Glass

Still not happy with the shaky defense.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I just wanna say that despite our great win tonight, I'm very scared for Saturday. I have a feeling they're going to beat the crap out of us when we go to their house. Great win though, Lundqvist was superb and earned that shutout.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Awesome win...4 straight against the Pens!!! Brassard and Staal love playing against the Pens. No passengers tonight.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This was a strong message. You would expect this team to be gunning for us after sending them home, but once again, Crosby was shut down, Hank was superior, and they couldn't keep us off the board. We're getting in their heads. Very encouraging. Could be a turnaround game.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
To say again lol. Awesome win :handclap:. I gotta go make dinner before our game starts. Thanks for having me everyone! Hopefully I'll see you all again soon :nod:

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
To say again lol. Awesome win :handclap:. I gotta go make dinner before our game starts. Thanks for having me everyone! Hopefully I'll see you all again soon :nod:

...................you think you get to leave now?

McDonagh27

Aug 3, 2005
Canada
I just wanna say that despite our great win tonight, I'm very scared for Saturday. I have a feeling they're going to beat the crap out of us when we go to their house. Great win though, Lundqvist was superb and earned that shutout.

As long as we win on Thursday, it won't be too bad. Too bad NY couldn't get at least 1 W last weekend, would be such a different feeling tonight. We know that this team is good. Just need to make the playoffs and anything can happen with Hank, especially if he plays like tonight!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
B2NTi9VCUAIZ8fb.jpg

Claxton

Sep 30, 2007
Lol no less than 10 mentions of a shutout from the penguin announcers in the last 5 minutes. Pathetic.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Great
Nash beast
Hank King
Brass God

Good
Staal cyclops
Moore punisher
Girardi ironman

Gibberish