GDT: Pittsburgh @ Montréal - 7PM ET - TVA-SPANRE/SN/ROOT/NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I'd tell him to either carry it all the way. Pass it only if you're stuck or if it's to Galchenyuk.

Serious, when the forwards have the puck it's just the same cycle on the half board leading to a sharp angle shot or forced pass to the point. Subban's the only one doing anything to create confusion among opposition defensive coverage.

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
Condon is Price like tonight. Several great stops this evening. He's the only guy who's shown up.

i like this guy. im all for a firesale. Subban, Price, Gallagher and Beaulieu i like but everyone else trade for elite talent.

Im not even against trading Price right now. No one seems to know what this injury is. All i know is it is longer than predicted. How many goalies come back after major injuries?

Getting rid of Therrien and Bergevin(if he doesnt fire Therrien beforehand) has to be done first.

Ownership should stand up and make this kind of decision but why should they if fans keep buying tickets to games and paying big money for merchandise? Theyre making money for doing nothing....its a perfect business scenario

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
i like this guy. im all for a firesale. Subban, Price, Gallagher and Beaulieu i like but everyone else trade for elite talent.

Im not even against trading Price right now. No one seems to know what this injury is. All i know is it is longer than predicted. How many goalies come back after major injuries?

Getting rid of Therrien and Bergevin(if he doesnt fire Therrien beforehand) has to be done first.

Ownership should stand up and make this kind of decision but why should they if fans keep buying tickets to games and paying big money for merchandise? Theyre making money for doing nothing....its a perfect business scenario

Overreacting much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad