Pittsburgh Jerseys

LionelHutz*

....For some reason I challenged my nonexistent inner Irish.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I, and seemingly half of this board, have a Maatta alternate jersey. I'm not worried about him being dealt anytime soon.

I was planning on buying a Maatta jersey, but I changed my mind when I saw that everyone and their mothers were planning to buy one. I am waiting for Harrington to establish himself and he is gonna be me choice... unless they trade him, then, I will go with Fleury (he is the only long-term core player I don't have yet*).

*: Crosby (black - signed -, 80s yellow), Malkin (2008 Winter Classic), Letang (the Winter Classic we hosted). I also have Staal (white), Orpik (white) and Talbot (black).

BobCole

May 21, 2014
I'm more worried about Maatta's career being jeopardized by a second major shoulder surgery in two years than I am about him being traded.

Verdict: buy it.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Maatta is a good choice. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.

Last summer there was a sale on Penguin jerseys at my local sports store. The only one left was Neal. I thought about getting it since it was cheap but I didn't. Literally the next week he was shipped to Nashville.

Lionel Hutz

Apr 13, 2004
Locking the Lounge??
Maatta is a good choice. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.

Last summer there was a sale on Penguin jerseys at my local sports store. The only one left was Neal. I thought about getting it since it was cheap but I didn't. Literally the next week he was shipped to Nashville.

I was excited to see pens jerseys on a clearance rack for a ridiculous price. I looked at the back and unfortunately they were Iginlas. Yuck.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bought my son the Crosby Alternate. I don't know who I'll pick at some point. Bummer about Klinkhammer, I would have put serious thoughts to that one.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I am strongly contemplating on buying a jersey.

I'd be buying the alternate jersey because it is sexy.

I want it to be a Maatta jersey but I'm worried he may be traded.

Should i get a Maatta Jersey or another player

You should buy a jersey.

It should be the alternate jersey because it is sexy.

Why not Maatta? He won't be traded, he's a huge part of the Pens future.

You should get Craig Adams, you can wear that and know he will always be a Penguin.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
It doesn't Maatta what others think...or if he gets traded.

If your a fan of his, buy Olli's jersey and wear it proudly.

Since his play last year I jumped on his bandwagon.

I was hoping for it as a Christmas gift to be honest. I dropped mega hints. Because that's what you do when they don't know what to get you.

Got my brother and father hab jerseys (yuck)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad