Pitbull takes other peoples music and makes it better

Oct 18, 2011
I hope he takes every overrated 80's or 90's song that people think are "classics" and makes them better like he has with "Freedom" and "Messin Around"

Pitbull is the biggest cuban superstar on the planet, I think people are mostly jealous of him because:

hot women like him
29.jpg

he gets major endorsments
pitbull-fist-pump-o.gif

and makes alot of money
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/pitbull-net-worth/
35 years old and worth 65 million dollars

People are jealous of his success, they claim not to like him, yet he's extremely popular, I bet many of you are closet fans

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Pitbull makes nothing better

He's an embarrassment to the word music

Sep 19, 2008
Lirl does that team still use pitbull as their goal horn

Whoa oh oh oh oh don't stop the partayyyyy

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I like Pitbull because of this:

America's sweetheart Pitbull made good on his promise to fulfill the internet's longstanding dream of sending him to a far off, inaccessible place when he visited Kodiak, Alaska earlier today.

The visit was the result of a contest Pitbull held with a company that sells "energy strips," which promised to send the multi-talented rapper to the Wal-Mart with the most likes on Facebook. Naturally, forces of the internet troll-rigged the competition so that Kodiak, Alaska's Wal-Mart won by a significant margin.

Almost making up for all the other **** he's put us through, Pitbull played along and seemed to enjoy himself, even agreeing to fly-out David Thorpe, one of the prank's organizers.

http://gawker.com/5930334/in-victor...ull-visits-alaska-receives-gift-of-bear-spray

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Don't care for him or his music. Especially the god-awful beat in 'I Know You Want Me'. My ears are still bleeding from that.

So I disagree w/ the OP, he makes it worse if anything.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Middle of the night she rings your door bell completely nude. What do you do?

He tells her that her elbows are too pointy.

But to be honest, I think we'd all be a little freaked out. Like how does that even happen?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad