Confirmed Signing with Link: [PIT] Penguins sign Dominik Simon (1 year, $750k, two-way)

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I actually really like this move, solid depth player.

Same... however many here are going to hate it. They'll hate the fact that he doesn't score enough or do enough other then just being a very smart player who can get to the puck to his linemates.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Same... however many here are going to hate it. They'll hate the fact that he doesn't score enough or do enough other then just being a very smart player who can get to the puck to his linemates.
We have too many offensive black holes in the bottom six as is. This is Simon’s last shot in the league at this point. I don’t trust Sully to keep Simon in the AHL, where he belongs.

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Its a two way deal. Zero risk
Not with Sullivan coaching. I mean good lord, the guy can't even crack a non playoff team roster, passes waivers, and Mike Sullivan glues him to our first line for over 100 games and he gets 8 or 9 goals total....So, so, SOOO tired of this from him. So sick of his favorites & even more sick of his annual singling a player out to have a problem with & getting rid of them. And sick of the team making obvious bad moves to accommodate this...
And this signing just punctuates the past few weeks in a MAJOR, MAJOR way.
At least give Gadreau this shot as he earned it and has obvious chemistry with Carter.

Simon will make the team and within 6 weeks Sullivan will find some excuse to put him on the top line and keep him there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad