Proposal: PIT - NSH/NYR

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Preds gm should be fired if they make that move. A top prospect for a 32 yearold with declining numbers, who cant stay healthy, plays a style that will see him have an ugly decline, and signed for another 4 years when he will be an anchor before that contract is even finished.

Last edited:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
There are just a ton of problems with these deals, where even to begin:

1. I agree with the other posts, if Nashville is trading Fabbro or Tolvanen, they're better off just going right for Kreider. I am really surprised that Predators fans would say no to reacquiring Hornqvist though, their powerplay is really bad this year and they know Hornqvist about as well as Penguins fans do.
2. But at the same point, the Penguins trading Hornqvist for Fabbro/Tolvanen and a 3rd is bad value for them. Hornqvist is an extremely unique net front guy who will probably give you about 25 goals and 50 points per 82 games. They can get better than just a recent 1st round pick prospect and a 3rd for him.
3. The Rangers come out like bandits in value for this. If Kreider could pull off a prospect like Fabbro or Tolvanen with Addison and Simon, he would have been traded already. That's a fantastic return for them, especially with Kreider only having a year and a half left of control.

To me, this is a bad value deal for the Penguins, a bad fit for Nashville and an absolute fleecing by the Rangers.
There’s been reports that Kreider will return Tolvanen but the ask is wayyy too high on him. I wouldn’t do that deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad