Confirmed Trade: [PIT/MTL] Riley Barber and Phil Varone for Joseph Blandisi and Jake Lucchini (AHL Trade)

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Lucchini seemed like a promising signing when he scored 6 in 15 GP last season after his college career finished. Bob Errey will be super pleased to have Riley Barber in the organisation.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Pittsburgh liking Blandisi and Laval liking Barber. So basicly, I think Barber will get an NHL shot. Could bring another Bryan Rust, who knows!

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009

I have a feeling it may be Nate Thompson to the Penguins. All of their centers outside of Crosby kinda suck on faceoffs and Thompson is really good on draws.

I really wish you had been right. Penguins need to acquire ALL THE JEWS! Let's goooo.

Besides I've always liked him

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
I like Blandisi a lot, so I'm not so sure about this trade. Lucchini also seemed like a decent prospect last year, but it's been an underwhelming season so far. To be fair to him though Wilkes-Barre is trash.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Both Barber and Varone were problem childs in the dressing room. They sulked and becoming a cancer in the dressing room.

Bouchard advised Bergy and Bergy shipped them out. Also it would seem that Bouchard got the ok from Habs management to end the year with a poush of the youth movement and so both Barber and Varone were upset with playing time and PP opportunities. They whined and were traded.

Nothing much to see here.

Riley had his moments this season, however Varone severely underwhelmed!

Reactions: bleuetbio

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Both Barber and Varone were problem childs in the dressing room. They sulked and becoming a cancer in the dressing room.

Bouchard advised Bergy and Bergy shipped them out. Also it would seem that Bouchard got the ok from Habs management to end the year with a poush of the youth movement and so both Barber and Varone were upset with playing time and PP opportunities. They whined and were traded.

Nothing much to see here.

Riley had his moments this season, however Varone severely underwhelmed!

All truth. Then Varone sucks but Barber is a decent player. When you work like a horse, getting success and not geting rewards, you have some reasons to whine about. I think this guy still can surprise

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00