Injury Report: Pirri (out for at least 2 weeks)

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
I think its easier to recover from shoulder vs a concussion.

shouldn't miss too much of a beat

it depends, shoulder injuries can ruin a career, but its gotten a lot better over the years, but shoulder injuries can really ruin the shot of players

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This sucks. Every time he gets going he gets injured

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
No offense to anyone, but stop overreacting. Pirri was fine after the concussion, it just took time to shake off the rust. Don't mistake a 2 week shoulder injury for career-ending....are you kidding?

Kevin4762

Jan 7, 2015
No offense to anyone, but stop overreacting. Pirri was fine after the concussion, it just took time to shake off the rust. Don't mistake a 2 week shoulder injury for career-ending....are you kidding?

Seriously. I mean it's not even like he needs surgery or anything. A two week shoulder injury, with professional-level kinesiology therapy is not even a big deal. As long as he doesn't put any sort of physical strain on it for the next week or two he'll be back to 100%. Might take him some time to regain form again though.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
i think we should bring up vinny/rocco to take pirri's place on the third. we need the offence.

huberdeau - barkov - boyes
jokinen - bjugstad - hayes
flash - bolland - grimaldi/trocheck
kopecky/bergenheim - mackenzie - upshall/thornton

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
i think we should bring up vinny/rocco to take pirri's place on the third. we need the offence.

huberdeau - barkov - boyes
jokinen - bjugstad - hayes
flash - bolland - grimaldi/trocheck
kopecky/bergenheim - mackenzie - upshall/thornton

IMO, playing either of those two out of position (at this point of their careers) will give you minimal, if any, offensive improvement over the rotating healthy scratch UFA's in that place.

Of course, I'm also a Rampage fan so my views may be biased.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Have to agree with Nate here. Trocheck as a winger experiment didn't work and it shouldn't be tried again until he's got a full offseason to get used to that change.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
Have to agree with Nate here. Trocheck as a winger experiment didn't work and it shouldn't be tried again until he's got a full offseason to get used to that change.

IMO, playing either of those two out of position (at this point of their careers) will give you minimal, if any, offensive improvement over the rotating healthy scratch UFA's in that place.
Of course, I'm also a Rampage fan so my views may be biased.

is he playing C in SA now? cuz in that case i don't think having a full off season to get used to it will change much.

Honestly, we should probably try and trade Trocheck if he can't make the transition to wing. I unfortunately have my doubts that he can.

sry to bring it up again but ****, i honestly hate bolland's contract so ****ing much i'm gonna puke. vinny is my top 3 my favorite panther and he'll probably never get a real chance, playing his natural position, with us cuz of ****ing bolland is signed for 5 years. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad