Waived: Pierre-Marc Bouchard **CLEARED**

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
Vanek-JT-Strome (just to start)
Bailey-Nielsen-Okposo (let's attempt to rekindle the magic)
Nelson-(#16)-Clutterbuck
MM-Cizikas-McDonald

Probably wont happen, but I'd like to experiment for a few games

Going forward, I'd like to see:

Moulson ;-) JT-
Nelson-Strome-Okposo
Bailey-Sundstrom-FA
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

Package Grabner, Nielsen, and a pick for Yandle

#ArmchairGM
Take out Regin out of the line-up. Put Nelson there and Grabner at the left wing.

Regin over Grabner??:shakehead

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
Snow's offseason plan was to resign and rely solely on Nabby, plug and play Regin and Bouchard and count on Donovan to replace Streit's minutes.

It's December and the last man standing is Peter Regin.

Edit: I forgot Clutterbuck

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
Given that Ryan Strome was leading the AHL in scoring---he needs to be on the second or third line at worst. Strome is the kind of player you call up to play Top 6 minutes ideally. Regin should be the healthy scratch.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Glad to see the isles make this move. What a big disappointment Bouchard has been.

You paying attention Regin/ Bailey/Grabner?

It Was 4 to 1*

Mar 22, 2009
happy about this move, i didn't see it coming but i'm glad it happened. bouchard is too soft to play in the nhl

Bailey - Tavares - Nelson
Vanek - Strome - Okposo
Grabner - Nielsen - Clutterbuck
Martin - Cizikas - McDonald

De Haan - Hamonic
MacDonald - Hickey
Ness - Carkner

JimmySlice91

Aug 4, 2013
I think the forward lines should look like this

Vanek - Tavares - Nelson
Bailey - Nielsen - Okposo
Grabner - Strome - Clutterbuck

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY

Vanek - Tavares - Nelson

With the personnel we have, I agree that these are the optimal lines. Reuniting the 2nd line could jumpstart Bailey and re-ignite Frans to give us some much needed secondary scoring. Strome can be sheltered on the 3rd line and most likely get extensive PP time. Nelson's brief stint as a top line player wasn't bad at all, I'd like to see more especially with Vanek in the lineup.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
With the personnel we have, I agree that these are the optimal lines. Reuniting the 2nd line could jumpstart Bailey and re-ignite Frans to give us some much needed secondary scoring. Strome can be sheltered on the 3rd line and most likely get extensive PP time. Nelson's brief stint as a top line player wasn't bad at all, I'd like to see more especially with Vanek in the lineup.

I'd go with:

Vanek Tavares Okposo
Nelson Strome Bailey
Grabner Nielsen Clutterbuck
Martin Cizikas CMac

Symon Asher

Sep 13, 2011
CMac should be next to go AHL skills at best. Seasons done bring up Lee Let's see what he's got.

CLUTTERSTACHE*

Snow's offseason plan was to resign and rely solely on Nabby, plug and play Regin and Bouchard and count on Donovan to replace Streit's minutes.

It's December and the last man standing is Peter Regin.

Edit: I forgot Clutterbuck

Lol & traded Nino.
Absolutely horrible.

BigWorm

Mar 10, 2013
I'd go with:

Vanek Tavares Okposo
Nelson Strome Bailey
Grabner Nielsen Clutterbuck
Martin Cizikas CMac

Great second line by pairing two rookies with one of the worst top six forwards we have iced this year. That line is built for success:sarcasm:

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
Cleared!!!!

lol, so Snow just just burned a $2M hole in Wang's pocket.

How many teams have to bury their key FA acquisition in the AHL before the new year? (Which begs the question how many teams only spend 1 year $2M on their key FA targets)

I hope Laviolette getting a coaching gig here wasn't relying on a different waiver wire roulette result.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007

Vanek - Tavares - Nelson

Posted the same lineup in the general forum (with Regin as a possibility on the 4th), great minds...

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
lol, so Snow just just burned a $2M hole in Wang's pocket.

How many teams have to bury their key FA acquisition in the AHL before the new year? (Which begs the question how many teams only spend 1 year $2M on their key FA targets)

I hope Laviolette getting a coaching gig here wasn't relying on a different waiver wire roulette result

I'm unsure why people think Lavy would want to join this circus with this GM, with this owener, especially after what you just said about our "key" signing.

I can't see a legit coach that would want to come here.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010

Vanek - Tavares - Nelson

I know Bailey Nielse and KO has nice chemistry last season, but I'll be pretty pissed off if Strome is brought here to play on the third line.

We're SUPPOSE to put our younger players in a position to succeed. I know we don't normally but for **** sake.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
I know Bailey Nielse and KO has nice chemistry last season, but I'll be pretty pissed off if Strome is brought here to play on the third line.

We're SUPPOSE to put our younger players in a position to succeed. I know we don't normally but for **** sake.

I agree.

I'd like to see a total rebalancing re-shuffle.

Something like:

Grabner - Tavares - Okposo

Vanek - Nielsen - Strome

Bailey - Nelson - Clutterbuck

Martin - Cizikas - Boulton/CMac

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad