Waived: Pierre-Marc Bouchard **CLEARED**

SDIsles34

Jul 19, 2010
I'm interested to see how he performs in Bridgeport.

It will be good for a veteran presence on that team.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
Now, Regin has to follow him. If they tear up the AHL, then recall them. Maybe, he and PMB can find their game. If they do, and pick it up in the NHL, all the better for the Isles. Maybe, we could trade them then.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
no surprise he cleared. He is a terrible player, I"d have preferred Gerbe (not kidding) if we were going to get a small forward.

I agree Regin should probably go next, but not sure who can replace him. Possibly Lee? Maybe better to scratch Regin, dress Boulton and double-shift JT or Nielsen.

I hope they can get Petrov over here next year. Yes, Petrov.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
no surprise he cleared. He is a terrible player, I"d have preferred Gerbe (not kidding) if we were going to get a small forward.

I agree Regin should probably go next, but not sure who can replace him. Possibly Lee? Maybe better to scratch Regin, dress Boulton and double-shift JT or Nielsen.

Didn't I read that, if he comes over next year, he is subject to his entry level deal for a year? Is that correct? Is there anyway he could come over at the end of this year to burn that year...allowing him to sign for reasonable money. While I hate to pay an unproven player big(ger) money, he is not a typical straight out of juniors player. As I believe you are saying (and have said previously), he is exactly what we need...a large, physical forward who has hands.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Didn't I read that, if he comes over next year, he is subject to his entry level deal for a year? Is that correct? Is there anyway he could come over at the end of this year to burn that year...allowing him to sign for reasonable money. While I hate to pay an unproven player big(ger) money, he is not a typical straight out of juniors player. As I believe you are saying (and have said previously), he is exactly what we need...a large, physical forward who has hands.

maybe we can deal vanek to minny for nino. at the deadline.

#assetmanagement101islesstyle

:)

JimmySlice91

Aug 4, 2013
With the personnel we have, I agree that these are the optimal lines. Reuniting the 2nd line could jumpstart Bailey and re-ignite Frans to give us some much needed secondary scoring. Strome can be sheltered on the 3rd line and most likely get extensive PP time. Nelson's brief stint as a top line player wasn't bad at all, I'd like to see more especially with Vanek in the lineup.
Much of what I was thinking. Nelson, though scratched too often, has been a bright spot on this team. He's big and can move, and with his above average sense out there he can play with JT and Vanek(so far). I see good things coming for that kid.

And Strome centering a 3rd line with that much speed could be just what the Isles need to get the rest of the roster in on some offense, we need it..

Posted the same lineup in the general forum (with Regin as a possibility on the 4th), great minds...

;)

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

The answer is this:

Nelson JT Okposo
Vanek Strome Bailey
Grabner Nielsen Lee
Martin Cizikas Clutterbuck

CMac as our healthy scratch.

Or some combination of players, because at that point they become very interchangeable/flexible with where they can play and who they can play with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad