Pierre-Luc Dubois or Nolan Patrick

Pierre-Luc Dubois or Nolan Patrick

• Total voters

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Obviously he's not playing with Giroux or Courtier, but they are drawing the toughest matchups. I'm not gonna pretend like I watch a lot of flyer's games, but I know Giroux and Courtier are going to draw whoever the flyers are playing against best players.

If Giroux and Coots were substituted for 30/40 pt players and Patrick had to lead the team would they still be in the same spot they are in now?
Good points

Reactions: NJ DevLolz

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Just curious for a keeper fantasy hockey league where you get 1.5 points for goals, 1 point for an assist, 0.5 points for a powerplay point and 0.25 for a penalty minute who is the better option? Also if one were to trade either Nolan Patrick or Pierre-Luc Dubois where you have to start "rookies" aka players that have played less than 83 games every week which both are considered "rookies' for next year who would you trade and can you get a 2nd round pick for one or the other or would it be a 3rd round pick? Just FYI there are 10 guys in the pool. Once the season is over you get to keep any 2 forwards/dman/goalies plus one "rookie". For example last year I kept Holtby, Simmonds, Aho. This year I will most likely keep Ovechkin, Kessel, and either Patrick or Dubois, hoping to trade the other for a high draft pick. Thoughts? Thanks in advance mates.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Patrick will be a #1C. He has been a quality #2C since January.

I don’t even know if he’ll be a #2C. Still getting shelled at even strength even though countless Flyers fans were saying he was playing well. After a year and a half in the NHL he’s been a horrid possession player that gets consistently outshot and outchanced

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
I don’t even know if he’ll be a #2C. Still getting shelled at even strength even though countless Flyers fans were saying he was playing well. After a year and a half in the NHL he’s been a horrid possession player that gets consistently outshot and outchanced
Not to mention his most common linemates are Voracek, Lindblom, and Simmonds. Certainly not scrubs.

Every fanbase does this. They pump up their underachieving recent high draft pick because of one word-hope. I think Patrick is going to be a good player, but he clearly isn't anything other than average right now. I mean, 20% of his points this season have been scored on an empty net...

Last edited:
Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad