• E

• F

• Players not listed

• G

• H

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ignore positioning and the fact that you can have 4 forwards and 1 dman. I included 2 dmen just for the sake of balancing skill and being able to include more dmen

PP A:
Benn-McDavid-Kane
Jones-Klingberg

PP B:
Marchand-Crosby-Kessel
Gostisbehere-Carlson

PP C:
Seguin-Scheifele-Laine
Werenski-Karlsson

PP D:

Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Kucherov
Hedman-Sergachev

PP E:
Stamkos-Tavares-Malkin
Burns-Barrie

PP F:
Hall-MacKinnon-Wheeler
Subban-Doughty

PP G:
Giroux-Bergeron-Matthews
Josi-OEL

PP H:

Gaudreau-Kopitar-Tarasenko
Dahlin-Pietrangelo

Or create your own out of players not already listed.

Key players not listed: (mainly cause there aren't enough good dmen to go with the forwards lol)
Voracek
Eichel
Forsberg
Barkov
Trocheck
Huberdeau
Barzal
Boeser
Marner
Provorov
Rielly
William Karlsson
Marchessault
Backstrom
Getzlaf
Rakell
Radulov
Pacioretty
Mark Stone
Rantanan
Pastrnak
Monahan
Draisaitl
Couturier
Staal
Aho

Etc etc...

Last edited:

Leonhard Euler

Mar 5, 2018
I'm a big fan of 4F+1D pp units.

For fun I'll make one out of the players not listed. Although I don't think it's the best as the top talent obviously was listed already

Pastrnak - Backstrom - Eichel
Barzal - Byfuglien

Reactions: jetsforever

Kuz

May 11, 2015
Why arent Ovi, Kessel and other players on their normal PP places? There are not a lot of PPs that runs 2 defencemen.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Why arent Ovi, Kessel and other players on their normal PP places? There are not a lot of PPs that runs 2 defencemen.

I left out the 1 dman powerplays just for the sake of being able to include more talented dmen. You are able to rearrange the players listed however you want though that's why I said ignore positioning

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
So hard to say, depends a lot on chemistry and some of them have guys that feel like they're in the wrong spots/roles...but i'm leaning toward PP E.

You've got one of the best goal-scorers in the league for that off-wing onetimer from the circle in Stamkos. Malkin is a plenty capable quarterback from the other wall where he can dish or threaten with his shot equally well. Tavares is a beast with his quick hands in the slot and around the net area. Add in a premier "rover" like Burns and his big shot to be a dynamic wildcard...and Barrie is a quality puck-mover and top PP contributor in his own right, good for bringing the puck up ice and establishing possession too. You've got a juggernaut PP there i think.

Just seems like a unit that would potential gel better than the others. Maybe...

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
This is C, Laine is the best PP Goalscorer in the league with his shot and will continue to be. With a quicker and better PPQB in Karlsson(in contrast with Byfuglien) along with Elite linemates this would give him more O-zone control and the PP around him would have more chances as so would he.

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
it's gotta be D. Having Ovie on one side and Kucherov on the other teeing em up would be tough to stop.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Was between C/D for me, went with D since I don't think its possible to stop both Kuch and Ovi's shot from the circles.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00