• Dawson Mercer

• Alex Newhook

• Josh Norris

• Cole Perfetti

• Cole Sillinger

• Alex Turcotte

• Shane Wright

• Trevor Zegres

• Another center currently on Reserve List or on Entry-Level Contract (ELC) - add in comments below

Results are only viewable after voting.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Neither of these things are even remotely true.

He is probably best known for rushing the puck and his o-zone entries, and is often statistically one of best in NHL at achieving them. He goes right through traffic.

Also, he has had one trip to IR. Shoulder injury at the beginning of this season.

Please do not pollute this thread with your hatred for one player.
Its absolutely true its fine if you are a Jersey fan and refuse to acknowledge it. There is no hatred on my end, read my posts. Please dont pollute this thread with homer comments because he plays for your favorite team and cant look at the player objectively.

It appears you simply dont understand what the term plays in traffic means. Absolutely no one means in the neutral zone carrying the puck. Its about taking the puck to the net and playing inside the dots in the offensive zone.

He has missed atleast 8 games in two of five seasons none of which have been 82 games.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Stützle is scoring about ppg since transitioning from wing to center, he also became very good defensively during this time.
He also did so with bottom 6 line mates and just turned 20 two days ago. I wouldn't rule him out.

For me, it is:
1. Hughes
2. Zegras
3. Stützle (if I were to count him in) right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Play

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
He has missed atleast 8 games in two of five seasons none of which have been 82 games.

Hughes was drafted in 2019.
In 2019-20, his team played 69 games
In 2020-21, his team played 56 games
In 2021-22, his team has played 37 games

Never played 82 games. Bust.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Hughes was drafted in 2019.
In 2019-20, his team played 69 games
In 2020-21, his team played 56 games
In 2021-22, his team has played 37 games

Never played 82 games. Bust.
Obviously Norris is the better player at the moment, leads all players listed in last 2 years played, by at least 8 points.

Finished 4th in Calder voting last year, and on pace for a 40 goal season at the moment.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Stützle is scoring about ppg since transitioning from wing to center, he also became very good defensively during this time.
He also did so with bottom 6 line mates and just turned 20 two days ago. I wouldn't rule him out.

For me, it is:
1. Hughes
2. Zegras
3. Stützle (if I were to count him in) right now.

Updating this for the season. Stutzle moved to Center on November 24th :

21 goals, 50 pts in 61 games (28 goals, 67 points pace per 82 games)

Also 30 points in his last 25 games. He's still very raw, turned 20 y/o in January

Regarding Josh Norris, he has 46 goals in his last 89 games (or 43 G in his last 82 GP)

Reactions: K1900L

banks

W W W 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
Hughes, Zegras, and Lundell are probably the best answers.

I decided to give Norris a vote, instead of Hughes. Norris deserves more attention than he gets.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Zegras (if used right) is exactly what Anaheim needs. He may not be the best (Hughes), but he's far more marketable to casual fans than anyone else on the list. American, charismatic, and a highlight reel in his first season better than many players' whole career. In a market where you have to compete with the Angels, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, and Kings, that could be a huge selling point... again if done correctly. If/when the Ducks start winning games and competing in the playoffs again, he could draw in a lot of extra fans and sell merchandise (not that he hasn't already, apparently #4 and #6 are sold out at the team store because they are using them for #46 jerseys as fast as they can get them).

Reactions: Play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad