Pick 5 different teams to win the next 5 cups.

Who will win a cup in the next 5 years? Vote 5 times please.

• Total voters

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Colorado, Tampa, Carolina and Boston for four.
Then I went Oilers. They’ve really improved their depth and another year of shrewd moves should put them in the elite group of teams.

Reactions: BumDum

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This is harder than it sounds.
I agree. You have to think that for the next two Cups at least it’s one of the top 6 or so teams in Boston, Tampa, Pitts, St. Louis, Colorado and Washington. Then for the next 3 Cups there are a lot of good up and comers like Carolina, Edmonton, Philadelphia and who knows about Seattle who could have entered that top tier in a couple of years so it gets harder to predict.
And we’ve seen top teams and bottom teams go up and down pretty quickly.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Colorado I get, the other four it's like you tried for the 4 softest most "regular season style" teams you could think of.
Or I went for teams with high end skill locked up for the immediate future. It's easier to add physical players than add superstar talent.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tampa and Boston have been too good to not win it one of these years.

It’s hard to believe McDavid doesn’t win a cup within the next five years, especially with Edmonton turning things around this season.

Colorado probably wins it in another few seasons.

And I’ll go with the Rangers as a homer vote. But it’s not that unlikely, considering we are going to probably contend coming up the next number of seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad