Pic of the captain lastnught at the Firebirds game.

Richard Gibson

Dec 5, 2018
f585460bce81dd0f39c5826d965cf869.jpg

Reactions: hkydave04

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
not sure of opponant or anybody on flint of interest besides dallas prospect centerman dellandrea whom i could see wings being interested in . ive no idea just throwing an idea out there

Reactions: hkydave04

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Ottawa was in town..plenty of players on both teams of interest both drafted and not

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
we could have traded our 2019 1st for mcdavid and it wouldnt have been as important of add as yzerman .
plus weve got a larkin-bertuzzi-mantha-seider-hronek core plus an early first . and a great owner in mrs ilitch .
2022/23 were back . 2024 were collecting a massive peice of hardware .

Reactions: TheOtherOne

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Steve lives in the Bloomfield area unless something has changed. His team was on a west coast trip. The fact that he made a short drive to watch Flint is about as uneventful as it gets.

I would expect that our entire executive staff knows the local juniors teams inside and out before the combine season begins.

Reactions: ChrisReevesLegs

ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle
Steve lives in the Bloomfield area unless something has changed. His team was on a west coast trip. The fact that he made a short drive to watch Flint is about as uneventful as it gets.

I would expect that our entire executive staff knows the local juniors teams inside and out before the combine season begins.

Side note: I forget who, but some talking head said the other day (when talking about Hughes v Zadina) that scouting players in your own backyard comes with its own set of challenges, because when you watch these guys too much you tend to over-analyze and nit pick their game. He was essenntially saying the Red Wings may have done with this with Hughes.

Anyway, not intending to make this thread about Zadina v. Hughes or Yzerman possibly "over-scouting" just a side bit I found interesting. Ideally you'd think we'd have the inside track on the US development program and teams like the firebirds.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Side note: I forget who, but some talking head said the other day (when talking about Hughes v Zadina) that scouting players in your own backyard comes with its own set of challenges, because when you watch these guys too much you tend to over-analyze and nit pick their game. He was essenntially saying the Red Wings may have done with this with Hughes.

Anyway, not intending to make this thread about Zadina v. Hughes or Yzerman possibly "over-scouting" just a side bit I found interesting. Ideally you'd think we'd have the inside track on the US development program and teams like the firebirds.
iirc that was Hakan Andersson at the draft this summer. I posted this in Aug:

upload_2019-11-17_14-35-25.png

Reactions: ChrisReevesLegs

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016

Was Draper with him? Not only is Yzerman still in BH but Draper lives there now too, like a few miles down the road...I don’t know why, but it’s hilarious to me to think about Steve rollin up to pick up Drape’s at his house before they jump on 75 to go to a game like it’s a regular boys night out or something.

Reactions: newfy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2