OT: Photo editing thread

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
"So long Erik Karlsson and thanks for all the fish"

AI woke up drunk, I guess.

1691588648844.png

• Haha
Reactions: SharksFan17

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I've always had Lasik on the back of my mind
:biglaugh:

I laughed long and heartily at that bit of a sentence in a post in the OT thread. Just my brain taking it literally. Nothing to do with the context. It makes sense in context in the original post. So I fed the AI wondering WTFudge it was going to do with that bit of information.

1693968476282.png

1693968547019.png

1693968575555.png

1693968602969.png

I really like the third one with all the greenery.

That one at the bottom is kinda kool, but what's with the weird stuff at the top and bottom. Maybe I broke it. Or, maybe that's what the computer sees when it's doing the LASIK? Like, it went and asked a buddy computer that does LASIK or something. hahahah

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
For a second, I thought I pulled a Spacemania and posted in the wrong thread.
Nah, I figured out how to quote across threads. I feel like it should say "from: name of thread as link to post in thread" when dragging them across like this. Just so it's clear and there's no momentary Spacemania for the poster quoted.

I want to figure out how to make a signature/banner like yours ( <3 Adventure Time BTW) but with Patty vacuuming...

Maybe he could be the new "Calvin (from Calvin' and Hobbes) pissing on things." :laugh: Just Patty vacuuming up a VGK logo or whatever...

• Love
Reactions: Sandisfan

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I still say someone should make, for example, paper mache, a statue that has a player in a vulnerable pose attached to the Brown statue (temporarily) with his leg being smashed, with the face of it with wide eyes and expressing terrible pain and Photographed for Posterity, showing Brown's Real Legacy.

P.S. Haven't seen Brown's statue to know if it is a hockey pose in uniform, just figuring that would be the pose used for a statue of that goon/enforcer.
1694361710210.png

Given Brown's position on the statue all I could come up with is him body slamming a squirming Hertl...

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad