Phoenix Coyotes 2013 draft review

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

The Phoenix Coyotes made six selections at the 2013 NHL Draft, primarily improving the center depth in the pipeline while still adding depth to the strengths in goal and on defense. The Coyotes draft class does not feature a lot of size, but each of the players makes up for it by competing hard and being willing to throw their weight around anyway.

All six picks came from major junior or junior 'A' leagues in the U.S. and Canada, marking the first time since the organization moved to Phoenix that the Coyotes have not selected a player from outside of North America.… read more

More...

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Domi is going to be dynamite. Seeing him at the prospect camp was enough for me. I'd love to see his height measured though. That 5'10" reading at the combine is beyond questionable.

neerdowell

Jul 25, 2013
Phoenix
Domi is great and I think he will make the team this year. Not because he is ready yet but mainly because the Coyotes are lacking in centers. I would love for him to have an extra year of junior before he is with the Coyotes.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Domi is great and I think he will make the team this year. Not because he is ready yet but mainly because the Coyotes are lacking in centers. I would love for him to have an extra year of junior before he is with the Coyotes.

Pretty sure Domi is going to play wing for us. For now, Ribs - Hanzal - Vermette - Chipchura should be sufficient, and Brule can also play center if he makes the team out of camp. And at least one of our logjam at D will be moved for a top 6 forward, enabling us to take our time with Domi.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Domi is going to be dynamite. Seeing him at the prospect camp was enough for me. I'd love to see his height measured though. That 5'10" reading at the combine is beyond questionable.

No it's not. He's five nine and a half.

169728949-max-domi-takes-part-in-the-2013-nhl-combine-gettyimages.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad