Phoenix Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingsfan2965*

Dec 30, 2011
Pretty interesting numbers considering the advocates of keeping them in the desert, many who claimed that the poor attendance was a result of lacking steady ownership.

7,401 in attendance for their game against Nashville tonight, bringing their season average down from 12,436 (72.6%) to 11,716. (68.4%)

That average brings their attendance to the worst it's been in over a decade.

DannoManno*

Talk about a game to miss.

I say give them time, I think the numbers will steadily improve.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
it's so bizarre, no matter how well they play, they just can't get the fans to come, they're one of the better teams in the league so far...

Maybe they need a star player, like they had JR back in the day...

This team needs relocation, to a city that will appreciate the talent they have

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So you expected that kind of thing to change overnight? The ownership group will have to prove itself to potential customers before they will invest. It's not really that hard to understand.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
So you expected that kind of thing to change overnight? The ownership group will have to prove itself to potential customers before they will invest. It's not really that hard to understand.

they've been competitive for the majority of the past 5 years, including some decent playoff runs

if it hasn't worked by now, it's not gunna happen

DannoManno*

it's so bizarre, no matter how well they play, they just can't get the fans to come, they're one of the better teams in the league so far...

Maybe they need a star player, like they had JR back in the day...

This team needs relocation, to a city that will appreciate the talent they have.

Lol, give them some time.

What I don't understand about the coyotes attendance is all the Canadians who love there in the winter. There must be over 10,000 Canadians who live there in the winter... Most of which have quite a lot of money. Do they not buy tickets, or what? I don't get it.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Lol, give them some time.

What I don't understand about the coyotes attendance is all the Canadians who love there in the winter. There must be over 10,000 Canadians who live there in the winter... Most of which have quite a lot of money. Do they not buy tickets, or what? I don't get it.

If they go to phoenix during the winter, chances are they don't give AF about hockey..

pure speculation though

Llama19

Jan 19, 2013
Outside GZ
they've been competitive for the majority of the past 5 years, including some decent playoff runs

if it hasn't worked by now, it's not gunna happen

:thumbu:

Wait until next year when the IceArizona organization starts 'bundling' premium games with lesser games AND raises ticket prices, too.

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
If they're counting on the team being good forever, meanwhile also giving it time because they've never had good ownership. It just seems like this is becoming too much of a 'perfect storm' scenario that isn't going to happen.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
It doesn't make sense to compare October attendance with full season average attendance over the past 10 years when every October in the the past 10 years has had the worst attendance out of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad