OT: PHNX

crazyhockeylover96

Mar 14, 2009
Anyone know the fate of the PHNX crew? Their last podcast made it out like they would be updating us on their new jobs. I’m not a member so maybe Diehards only. Would love it if they continued to Utah for UTAH but they’ve got families.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Anyone know the fate of the PHNX crew? Their last podcast made it out like they would be updating us on their new jobs. I’m not a member so maybe Diehards only. Would love it if they continued to Utah for UTAH but they’ve got families.
I figured Craig would jump at the opportunity but it doesn't seem like he will. He has a head start so he should.

Reactions: Summer Rose

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
The GM of PHNX comes into the bar I work at because he’s good friends with the owner. He is also one of the members on the Suns podcast. I just talked to him the other day and he said that they are all keeping their jobs and are going to be covering hockey in multiple different ways. Most likely around the NHL and local hockey teams.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
The GM of PHNX comes into the bar I work at because he’s good friends with the owner. He is also one of the members on the Suns podcast. I just talked to him the other day and he said that they are all keeping their jobs and are going to be covering hockey in multiple different ways. Most likely around the NHL and local hockey teams.

Ask him if he needs a hockey gambling dude. I've tried emailing him before but I'd love to write for them

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Ask him if he needs a drinking buddy 😅

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Ask him if he needs an asshole to annoy him, as a persistent devil's advocate.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Ask him if he needs an asshole to annoy him, as a persistent devil's advocate.

He’s covered….

IMG_4305.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad