GDT: Philadelphia @ Montréal [MTG Edition] - Nov 15th @ 7:00 PM ET - TVA,SN,CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I'd be happy if Habs get this to OT. This game seems like a lock to create rage.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Got an agenda much? :laugh:

srurcRh.jpg

;)

lmao great post

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So, if someone where to ram the goalie, it wouldn't be a penalty ? It wouldn't be blown ?
I just have no issue with it. It was fine, IMO.

Maybe I need to see it again since I was watching the puck.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
They mentioned it on Sportsnet and I strongly agree. Our Dmen have to stop taking themselves out of the play and sliding like some fish out of water. Weaver especially looks ridiculous when he does it. Rarely works.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Problem I have with it is there is no way I'm buying the ref saw the puck the whole time, then suddenly didn't in the Flyers end.

Well it's 2 different situations. And it's possible that at one end they do see it. And at the other they don't. Just happened that they saw it at our end, and didn't the other end. And frankly, while I don't know about the Flyers end....we ALL could see it at our end if we are honest. Now whether we think Price was interfered with, frankly, I thought he was more interfered with our guys who were flying all over than the Flyers....

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Just win and get out of here. This game should be 5-1 Montreal, so just suck it up and gut out a win. Show us that character they boast about.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Which means nothing right now as people thought he was on his way down, WAY DOWN since 5 years ago. I will take Gonchar average defense WAY MORE than Gilbert right now as he is bringing some interesting offense while the other one has no idea what it's like.

At least.....SO FAR.

It's been 2 games for Gonchar buddy and it's only his 5th this season. Not saying you're wrong, but still early. You might change your opinion later on.
And while Gilbert hasn't been awesome, people hate on him too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce