GDT: Philadelphia @ Montréal [MTG Edition] - Nov 15th @ 7:00 PM ET - TVA,SN,CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
Dunno why Weise didn't shoot the first time, but it worked.

Must be our most productive forward per minute played lol

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
They mentioned it on Sportsnet and I strongly agree. Our Dmen have to stop taking themselves out of the play and sliding like some fish out of water. Weaver especially looks ridiculous when he does it. Rarely works.

Sounds like Waite should work work or defence too. He's the one that got Price to stop sliding so much.

Goal! Galchenyuk just needs to touch pucks to make goals happen! Weeeeeeeeeeser!!!!!

Lightthrower

Well it's 2 different situations. And it's possible that at one end they do see it. And at the other they don't. Just happened that they saw it at our end, and didn't the other end. And frankly, while I don't know about the Flyers end....we ALL could see it at our end if we are honest. Now whether we think Price was interfered with, frankly, I thought he was more interfered with our guys who were flying all over than the Flyers....

Yeah but do you remember the game where Gallagher was pushed into the goalie by the goalie's defenseman and then the goal was waived? Why do the refs have double standards?

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
tumblr_lcetylFn281qzloajo1_500.jpg

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Now let's find out what kind of new way the Flyers can get to within a goal. My guess is someone will hand the puck in the net or kick it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad