Philadelphia Flyers prospect preview: Laughton first grad in rebuild

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
shayne_gostisbehere_philadelphia_092215.jpg
Photo: Shayne Gostisbehere was a pleasant surprise in Flyers camp, scoring three goals in three games. (Courtesy of Gavin Baker/Icon Sportswire)

</p>The Philadelphia Flyers are still in rebuilding mode, and they’ve been creating the team of the future. Many of Philadelphia’s prospects are already climbing to the next level and have graduated to the professional ranks, including Scott Laughton, Shayne Gostisbehere and Samuel Morin.

Morin might get a shot playing in the NHL this season, while first-round draft pick Ivan Provorov is Philadelphia’s top prospect to watch at the major junior level. Mark Friedman leads the NCAA watch along with goaltender Matej Tomek, who’ll be a freshman at North Dakota.… read more

The post Philadelphia Flyers prospect preview: Laughton first grad in rebuild appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

SchennSational1022*

Another terrific article by Jashvina Sha. Awful writer and I would bet my house she has not watched any of our prospects besides Laughton more than twice. HF is terrible..

SchennSational1022*

Tell us how you really feel.

Am I wrong? I mean this writer is always doing our write ups on here and they get more cringe worthy every time. She's clueless, and it's not because she's a women so I'm not playing feminist card here. Add in fact she's a Devils' fan and it all makes sense.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Am I wrong? I mean this writer is always doing our write ups on here and they get more cringe worthy every time. She's clueless, and it's not because she's a women so I'm not playing feminist card here. Add in fact she's a Devils' fan and it all makes sense.

She's just following in the footsteps of all Philly sports writers before her. None shall mention the rogue, Meltzer

SchennSational1022*

She's just following in the footsteps of all Philly sports writers before her. None shall mention the rogue, Meltzer

She's worse than Philly writers, they at least have crendentials to attend professional games. She's has same credentials as you or I.

RJ8812*

Not to be a dick, but what did I just read? Does the author even follow the team?

I'm all for rookie bloggers or whatever writing about our team, and I know it isn't easy at first, but seriously...this girl has no idea what she's talking about and did absolutely no research.

Evergreen

Another terrific article by Jashvina Sha. Awful writer and I would bet my house she has not watched any of our prospects besides Laughton more than twice. HF is terrible..

I just skimmed over the article. What's so bad about it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad