OT: Philadelphia Eagles: That Time Philadelphia Fans Threw Snowballs At NFL Draft Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jec6

Jan 20, 2017
Looking at their schedule, if Zeke gets suspended 4 games, Dallas could realistically start 1 and 5 going into their bye. It just sucks we don't play them early.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
How do people feel about Pederson suggesting this team is as talented as 95-97 Packers? I know a coach should be optimistic.

Thst said, there's no Favre, Freeman, Bennett, White on the team.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
How do people feel about Pederson suggesting this team is as talented as 95-97 Packers? I know a coach should be optimistic.

Thst said, there's no Favre, Freeman, Bennett, White on the team.

I take it with a grain of salt. You never know but I think they're 10 win team at best & wouldn't be shocked if they finish a few games worse than that & miss the playoffs.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Mike Williams may need season-ending back surgery.

Sucks...I was Williams or bust all the way up to draft day. Chargers can't catch a break, wherever they try and play.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Question about Eagles/ Cowboys
Rivalry: Does anyone else feel as though Eagles fans hate the Cowboys more than the Cowboys dislike the birds? It's almost as if the Cowboys have always looked at the Eagles with irrelevance.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Question about Eagles/ Cowboys
Rivalry: Does anyone else feel as though Eagles fans hate the Cowboys more than the Cowboys dislike the birds? It's almost as if the Cowboys have always looked at the Eagles with irrelevance.

The Cowboys view the Redskins and the Giants as their top rivals.

The Eagles view the Cowboys and the Giants as their top rivals.

It doesn't really matter much in the long run and it's never really bothered me but it's definitely factual the Eagles fans hate the Cowboys more than the other way around.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Everyone hates Dallas. I was at a restaurant here in Houston during the Packers/Cowboys game. Place went absolutely nuts when Rodgers made that throw and than Crosby made the FG. But the Dallas fans I know down here all despise the Eagles more than Washington Football Team and the Giants.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
The Cowboys view the Redskins and the Giants as their top rivals.

The Eagles view the Cowboys and the Giants as their top rivals.

It doesn't really matter much in the long run and it's never really bothered me but it's definitely factual the Eagles fans hate the Cowboys more than the other way around.

Me: You've won squat in 21 years.
Cowboys fan: At least we have 5 SB titles. You've never won.
Me: Okay but the Eagles have been a better run franchise in the last 25 years.
Cowboys fan: Cool. How many super bowls again??
Cowboys fan: I don't hate the Eagles. I just don't think or care about them. They are irrelevant.

- Above is how my conversations go with a Boys fan.

Angers me that a team that's won nothing in forever continues to get the headlines, marquee games, all the attention. Guess that's why they are so hated.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I've always disliked the Giants far more than the Cowboys. Like Flyguy said, it's the phony Cowboy fans in the Philly area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad