OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: WR Try Outs Are Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
That was probably the most uniquely painful game I've watched from start to finish. A whole season's worth of pain delivered in dozens of different ways.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I'm skinny and I could run a 5 second 40 in high school and I've played a lot of catch in parking lots, so maybe I'm the guy.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Wentz absolutely sucked in the first half. He guutted out a much better second half, but still had some struggles. Many others had execution errors with drops ect.

Our secondary tackles well...but really is not very good. A great man corner would do wonders.

What a frustrating game. ...early season football, poor poor execution.

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
Wentz absolutely sucked in the first half. He guutted out a much better second half, but still had some struggles. Many others had execution errors with drops ect.

Our secondary tackles well...but really is not very good. A great man corner would do wonders.

What a frustrating game. ...early season football, poor poor execution.

How much of Wentz “sucking” in the first half, was him losing desean and Alshon right off the bat? It was clear the backups were out of sync with him. Hopefully some of these guys can get back to playing pretty fast

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
How much of Wentz “sucking” in the first half, was him losing desean and Alshon right off the bat? It was clear the backups were out of sync with him. Hopefully some of these guys can get back to playing pretty fast

I would assume a decent amount because you have to factor in the mad scramble to change your game plan. You lost 3 of your 4 most important playmakers basically immediately. That's going to significantly alter what you're able to do from both a playcalling and execution standpoint. It's going to take time to figure that out.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
he couldn't hit water from a boat. Inaccurate as f. Had nothing to do with playcalling/game plan.

I give the falcons defense credit as well...they played very fast. In general the falcons had to have that game...hope opener, week one loss. They were more desperate.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Someone that is smarter at football than me - what were the primary problems with the protection last night? Looked like the left side was getting caved in.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
he couldn't hit water from a boat. Inaccurate as f. Had nothing to do with playcalling/game plan.

I give the falcons defense credit as well...they played very fast. In general the falcons had to have that game...hope opener, week one loss. They were more desperate.

it's funny because when the backup came in, the offense was moving, making all the reads like foles you have to wonder if it's wentz just doing what he wants?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions